Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

01:05 Karol bating!!!!

She used to be a shy teaser, and even it was under the covers, I never thought I were going to see her bate!!!!!!

Maybe there is even hope for the twins???? No, I doubt it!

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She used to be a shy teaser, and even it was under the covers, I never thought I were going to see her bate!!!!!!

It's a shame that the camera setup in her room is so terrible.

57 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I can't say much about B4 yet, it is only on its 3rd day, but it looks pretty good so far. All the girls shower openly, Diane has even bated alittle!

R2 have now been up 4 weeks, 1 month, I must say I'm very dissapointed. OK, it has been 2 big parties, and some undercover sex, but I still think they are way too uncomortable with the cameras, bearly showing any nudity, even when taking showers. I hope it is improving, but the first month has been dissapointing to me.

It's not necessarily about showering or being naked, it's about action and interaction.
If the right people do not come together here, or if a person with a strong personality is in the community, then we have something like it currently is.
I do not have - like the "old hands" - all the names, who were already in this apartment and have provided for mood.
I'm not all too busy with RLC and then rather sporadically without lengthening -
But when I "started" to look at RLC, more was going on in my favorite apartments. I do not care the apartments with fucking couples,
MANN has it at home!
I stick with it, B4 & R2 are out, but I like to teach a better one.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She was never a shy teaser Ed...When in B2, Karol was the BEST teaser we've ever had...She was brilliant because generally when the the girls tease, the guys on here start to get pissed off with them and start calling them..Not Karol...Karol had a lot of guys in the palm of her hand, literally...Every day she did that little bit more, a bit like Sofie, so IMO a voyeurs dream, and just when she was really warming up, she left, totally out of the blue. Sadly, with this cam angle she has now, we won't see the likes again from her this time round...:cry:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was never a shy teaser Ed...When in B2, Karol was the BEST teaser we've ever had...She was brilliant because generally when the the girls tease, the guys on here start to get pissed off with them and start calling them..Not Karol...Karol had a lot of guys in the palm of her hand, literally...Every day she did that little bit more, a bit like Sofie, so IMO a voyeurs dream, and just when she was really warming up, she left, totally out of the blue. Sadly, with this cam angle she has now, we won't see the likes again from her this time round...:cry:

Naga, I completely agree with you, as I was, and still am, one of those whom she has eating out the palm of her hand.

I can't help but think when scoping out her new room, that she intentionally chose the room she did, for the very reason you stated and that is the camera angles.

She is good isn't she ???:heart: This girl eludes the purest form of sensuality and seductively

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Naga, I completely agree with you, as I was, and still am, one of those whom she has eating out the palm of her hand.

I can't help but think when scoping out her new room, that she intentional chose the room she did, for the very reason you stated and that is the camera angles.

She is good isn't she ???:heart: This girl eludes the purest form of sensuality and seductively

As I said Thes, she's the best. But the strange thing is, if she ever got to the level she was at in B2 and no further,  I probably wouldn't mind...She was mesmerising back then...As you rightly say, she eludes the purest form of sensitivity and seductivity...:heart:
Some might say she's not the most attractive girl there, or not got the best body...although I might argue that, she just oozes sex appeal, and for me, the sexiest girl in all 3 Barca apts...and probably in all the RLC apt right now...:heart:..But that's just my opinion and we all differ...:biggrin:

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

So, 5 girls watching movie together isn't real life!!..I'm not getting into this same argument again just because the girls won't perform like seals at a fucking zoo for you...

Now you know it's not about the sex.  :dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There will be days when big things happen and there will be days when nothing much happens. This is one of those not much happening days.

For some of these people everyday is a bad day..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1