Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Regina is comforting Sher, as the good friend she is

The twins have known Sher for all of a week, I don't think them not falling over themselves to comfort Sher, speaks to any lack of empathy on their part... And it seemed like they were trying to cheer her up... 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I think Sher is all about drama and the twins know better.

Drama or not, she was very sad all evening, and needed someone to talk to. All respect to Regina, she also comforted Renata, even if they had had a big fight just before. I think R&S are true persons, with real emotions, and very nice. That is why I've grown to like them so much!

The twins have their nice bodies and fake happines. Someone here called Leona stuck up, but I'd say, if someone really is stuck up, it is the twins!

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Drama or not, she was very sad all evening, and needed someone to talk to. All respect to Regina, she also comforted Renata, even if they had had a big fight just before. I think R&S are true persons, with real emotions, and very nice. That is why I've grown to like them so much!

The twins have their nice bodies and fake happines. Someone here called Leona stuck up, but I'd say, if someone really is stuck up, it is the twins!

I agree about Regina. I just don't understand this boneheaded move RLC did by moving out Renata and moving the twins in. 

WW7lq.gif

How are the twins stuck up? They don't know Sher. They seem to like her well enough, but they don't know her... I'm baffled by what you guys expect? Do you all expect the girls to be all BFFs instantly? It generally doesn't work that way in real life... any version of it... :huh:

Edited by Stormshaedow
Fat fingers...
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

I think Sher is all about drama and the twins know better.

Sher can drama on me anytime a n y tiiiime :blush:.. drama drama drama ::) I'm here for you Sher babeeeeee:biggrin: