StnCld316

Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments Nov. 01 to ?

Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments

Found you.

It would be helpful when a topic is closed a new link was added there so we can find the new topic page.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Found you.

It would be helpful when a topic is closed a new link was added there so we can find the new topic page.

In Apartment Topics the New Topic is just right above the Old Topic.  One Locks & Closes and the other Opens.

The only time a Topic gives a redirect is if it's moved from one board to another.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In Apartment Topics the New Topic is just right above the Old Topic.  One Locks & Closes and the other Opens.

The only time a Topic gives a redirect is if it's moved from one board to another.

No worries mate. Bad idea.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

No worries mate. Bad idea.

Sorry for any confusion.

• Like 1

Saturday is Russia's Day Of Unity, so because it falls on a weekend Monday will be the Public holiday for it. So expect to see Paul home for a three day weekend.......thought that would make you all happy.:biggrin: 

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Saturday is Russia's Day Of Unity, so because it falls on a weekend Monday will be the Public holiday for it. So expect to see Paul home for a three day weekend.......thought that would make you all happy.:biggrin: 

We're all Ecstatic.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Oh I can see Paul taking some sickies....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Or longer by the look of it....

Wednesday has become his pretty regular midweek day of, he should be back at work tomorrow, but he has been known to throw a sickie to extend it by another day in the past, but rarely two days. 

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Wednesday has become his pretty regular midweek day of, he should be back at work tomorrow, but he has been known to throw a sickie to extend it by another day in the past, but rarely two days. 

OMG Nooooooooooooooooooo.....................

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

She's bathing Paul now....

That's a job I wouldn't want unless it's bathing the Goddess :biggrin:

• Like 2

I've missed a lot of today because I had to wake up early for the roofer - seems the man next door (semi-detached like most suburban Britain) keeps compromising our roof which almost leaves us with a choice of periodically having a leaking roof or damaging relations with our neighbour.
I did see up to the bath and then they went out so I guess it has been a quiet day.