Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Whelp, PM me with any results. It's bed-time for little squirrel.

But BBsq69, I doubt much will happen unless that stupid suave skunk calls up on her phone and seduces her with his animal charms.

Haha, lol. I'm sure he like many others wishes they had her number.

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It sure seemed that the beautiful one received a good bit of enjoyment the only times she has chosen to go for it and use it. Also, a good toy can get across that internal spot of stimulation that women have with full coverage that more times than not just fingers will not do and more times than not, gives them much more intensive stimulation towards an "O " for them.

Ah but then not all woman find that hitting that spot does it for them. The point is all woman are different. Essentially apart from the spot because of the different sensations involved the clitoris and everything else really are the same material. I presume actually that the top of the clitoris itself probably contains a concentration of nerve endings just because of its shape but the tissue itself (covering an ares about the size of a man's cock) is all connected.

• Upvote 1

Good noting sweet flower ?

So nice to see your beauty shine through my screen. .. its put a smile on my face to see you and your sweet gentle smile:heart::biggrin:

Have a beautiful day. .??

Hope to see more of you ....

sweet blooming flower ??

God that ass. ..ooo god that ass... it drives me crazy....?

I have a small fantasy on that ass. .  :biggrin:

And I am sure I am not the only one?

I declare ... its thee most beautiful ass in RLC... damn girl your so fine. .. and on your knees like that you blow.my mind??????

I must admit I'm not really feeling it this morning. She seems to be rotating her arse out of habit rather than genuinely being in the mood. I could be wrong but, having extensively watched her do this, it just seems that way to me at the moment.

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I must admit I'm not really feeling it this morning. She seems to be rotating her arse out of habit rather than genuinely being in the mood. I could be wrong but, having extensively watched her do this, it just seems that way to me at the moment.

Well teas or not. . That ass is marvelous sight. ..?

All of her is a marvelous sight... beautiful flower ?

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I suspect Leora has a very bad sense of smell or she would be cuddling a different sort of fluffy-tailed woodland creature.

Is that some jibe at us creatures who are tailally challenged? Because the rest of me is quite fluffy enough.