Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This girl seriously needs some more moves if she's gonna dance for the camera. She literally does the same thing over and over for like 20 minutes...

I totally agree,, as I say its a bit like,,, "I need to keep this up for a while" and for me it gets a bit tedious.:dodgy:

however she is absolutely drop dead gorgeous and I love when she knocks one out,,,,, that's when I order the carrots :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This girl seriously needs some more moves if she's gonna dance for the camera. She literally does the same thing over and over for like 20 minutes...

I did say somewhere that her moves are limited but I don't care because they are exactly the moves I want to see and the person I want to see doing them. Not bored just a little frustrated that today they led nowhere despite some promise about an hour ago. We were teased to death.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I did say somewhere that her moves are limited but I don't care because they are exactly the moves I want to see and the person I want to see doing them. Not bored just a little frustrated that today they led nowhere despite some promise about an hour ago. We were teased to death.

Which is why I always stop watching after 15-20 minutes. Sometimes I get lucky and catch the tail end of her teasing but I never feel like sitting through the whole thing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Blue balled indeed

25 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

I would doggy style that ass all day long. ...... god have mercy. ..???

Man I need a cold shower:blush::biggrin::heart:

Possibly even better if she gave you a BJ with her arse pointing at a mirror. That view and experience would be hard to beat. She uses her tongue very sexily during a BJ and it's always nice and wet. It's a very different style form Masha but of course it is more erotic.

Your dancing was amazing luv. Though at times it seemed as if maybe you desired more, if so, do not understand why you refrained from something that gives you high enjoyment. For everything you do is as natural and beautiful as can be, like you hun. Nothing that you do or have done is not anything that anyone else in this world has not done. Only, you're so gorgeous and good at what you do. Again, your dancing is very beautiful and sensually hot, also like you luv.

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Your dancing was amazing luv. Though at times it seemed as if maybe you desired more, if so, do not understand why you refrained from something that gives you high enjoyment. For everything you do is as natural and beautiful as can be, like you hun. Nothing that you do or have done is not anything that anyone else in this world has not done. Only, you're so gorgeous and good at what you do. Again, your dancing is very beautiful and sensually hot, also like you luv.

You know she doesn't read this right?

• Upvote 1