Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

After yesterday´s short sex with Paul, I was sure she would do something like that in the GR this morning (her early afternoon). I woke up earlier than normal and could see the whole show. Such foreplay for bating cannot be seen anywhere else, and nobody else can perform that in the way Leora does. It is not possible to have it on video (almost two hours), it is only for watching online. She is really good in simulating doggy style intercourse (probably quite consciously), with movements with which she would have the power to pleasure. That looks fantastic! I have had all possible visual experiences of sex in my life, but to me Leora moving her bottom in that way is the most arousing sight of all times. Sexual arousal does not need anything special and daring, such a simple stimulation can be most wonderful. And she has learned a new trick, placing her tight little panties inside her pussy. I would really like to know how they feel on her pussy lips and clit, we men can never have such an experience.

The best moment in Leora´s bating foreplay is when her fingers start slowly touching her pussy. It is exciting to wait when that happens and notice that there is no return now. The rest of her bating is not that special. It reminds me of an old saying about the best sights in life. One very beautiful sight is when your new girlfriend crosses her arms and pulls her pullover over her head in front of you. Too bad Leora had a few of those touches but quit this time, damn those phones and messaging!

Well, she is still in the GR.

Hi Leora
Today I woke up with your show and you surprised me positively ...
I really was not expecting it, after you had sex last Sunday and yesterday ...
Although without happy end, it was a great show, very sensual and erotic. (No one in good faith can claim anything from you).
Now do us a favor: send Paul to bed, and you stay in the LR and turn on the lights !!! Please...Please
Thank you