Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 hours ago, peterb said:

eh leora watch the barcelona appartment and learn to dance sexy...irma is fantastic teacher

I beg to differ peterb, but that may be your opinion. But as for many others opinions as well as mine, Irma has nothing on Leora when it comes to dancing. Leora is so much better when it comes to dancing than Irma and many other woman. Also, Leora is  very much artistically talented which Irma is not. Also, most certainly Leora is very much more attractive when it comes to the figure and shape of her very well sculpted and toned body, as well as her amazing natural beauty compared to Irma.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, peterb said:

eh leora watch the barcelona appartment and learn to dance sexy...irma is fantastic teacher

I'm sure Irma, and most of the Barcelona ladies could teach Leora not only twerking, but also the dips and dives of strip bar dancing. Which is depending on ones point of view is considered "sexy". Or, by some crude and trashy.

Leora, on the other hand, could teach Irma and the other B1, and B2 ladies the many steps and positions of ballet. Which is also considered "sexy" by many. But boring by others.

SEXY, is determined as much by the observer, as it is by the performer. :dodgy:

Each of the ladies of RLC thankfully is their own person, as is their style of dancing. If, one does not meet the observers criteria as SEXY, then simply watch the ones that do.

However, my vision of Irma in ballet slippers and a tutu just some how does not meet the SEXY criteria. But, I would love to see Leora in full ballet costume.

THANK GOODNESS FOR VARIETY. Not only in the opinions of this forum, but also in the tenants of all the RLC apartments. :exclamation:

9 hours ago, peterb said:

Leora is engaged in many of dances,  Irma's not a teacher.

Beautiful Leora has spent her awakening hours while listening to music, doing the clean the mirrors " twist ". The straighten the covers and cushions " bends ". Then gliding from corner to corner of the entire apartment doing the " barefoot push the mop two step ". To create the appropriate residence for " The Goddess ". Including cleaning the camera covers for our benefit.

This being " Real Life " at its fullest, and far from boring !  But not the B1 and B2 apt's  " Staged Shows ".  Which Leora's lovely elegance, and her magnetic "teasing " easily surpasses. imho.

ps. Though, I did not see her air out the panty drawer !! :blush:

You Lovely Leora ?? There seems to be a bit chilly in your beautiful home, then now you went in there and little shivering in your pink bathrobe. Yes ,, take you and crawl under a warm comfortable blanket for a while. So your sweet beautiful body receive the care that it so needs. ✨????. What and how you do, then you are and you will always be the best of them all, you are still the goddess Leora. love it. ????

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, scutus said:

Beautiful Leora has spent her awakening hours while listening to music, doing the clean the mirrors " twist ". The straighten the covers and cushions " bends ". Then gliding from corner to corner of the entire apartment doing the " barefoot push the mop two step ". To create the appropriate residence for " The Goddess ". Including cleaning the camera covers for our benefit.

This being " Real Life " at its fullest, and far from boring !  But not the B1 and B2 apt's  " Staged Shows ".  Which Leora's lovely elegance, and her magnetic "teasing " easily surpasses. imho.

ps. Though, I did not see her air out the panty drawer !! :blush:

In B1 last night they had literally run out of ideas. Danaya and newish girl Karol came. Danaya rubbed Irma's tits for a short while and then for 2 hours Irma rubbed Danaya's tits and then the B1 girls went home. This was followed by several hours of Irma topless on the sofa occasional putting her hands on her panties. OK that latter part might have a ring of truth about it but what happened before, no way.

What was going on at Masha's between Sasha and the other girl didn't feel terribly real either although I'm sure Masha was getting a good old fashioned genuine banging in the BeR.

Of course people would rather watch The Goddess clean the house.

• Upvote 1