Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

13 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

In B1 last night they had literally run out of ideas. Danaya and newish girl Karol came. Danaya rubbed Irma's tits for a short while and then for 2 hours Irma rubbed Danaya's tits and then the B1 girls went home. This was followed by several hours of Irma topless on the sofa occasional putting her hands on her panties. OK that latter part might have a ring of truth about it but what happened before, no way.

What was going on at Masha's between Sasha and the other girl didn't feel terribly real either although I'm sure Masha was getting a good old fashioned genuine banging in the BeR.

Of course people would rather watch The Goddess clean the house.

Of course. I know I did and most certainly would in the future. The beautiful and more true to life and down to earth one out of all RLC tenants.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

So you missed the bit with Irma on her bed using her mini vib before the tit rubbing session.

Don't have Premium any more so yes I missed it. I don't fancy Irma though. She is a sexy, fun, kind, caring, intelligent girl and we could all have hours of fun with those tits as many of the girls have done in the past but she does not excite me as much as she does others.

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She changed rather quickly from those pink panties to black matching lingerie before going out, I think with Paul. Don't think she'll be back for quite a while.

Yes she did go out with Paul, and while on the subject of Paul with him being at home, I think we are in for yet another quite weekend from our Goddess, this will be the 7th in a row not that I counting of course

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Yes she did go out with Paul, and while on the subject of Paul with him being at home, I think we are in for yet another quite weekend from our Goddess, this will be the 7th in a row not that I counting of course

Most definitely, bating is highly unlikely. The possibility of Leora and Paul having a go at it does exist. But, most likely would be a BJ in the bedroom. However, Leora normally does not let Paul interfere with her giving us ample views of her lovely curves. Nor does it, if she is in the mood , stop her from wearing her sexy, lacy, almost long enough bottomless attire.

• Upvote 3

Hi Leora

It's a pity, you're hiding your beauty in the dark !!!!
And I'm not referring to your sexy body, but to your beautiful face, much better illuminated than gray ....
If the goal is to save energy, I propose a contribution for all those who love you, and we will quickly get the necessary ... LOL
Please turn the lights on...

Alas !  Apparently Leora is literally feeling the effects the Siberian weather. She just had Paul get her a pill of some kind, which she accidently dropped. Lights were turned on long enough to find it in the covers, then turned back off.

Get your rest lovely lady. We, your loyal fans wish you good health and happiness.

3 hours ago, scutus said:

Alas !  Apparently Leora is literally feeling the effects the Siberian weather. She just had Paul get her a pill of some kind, which she accidently dropped. Lights were turned on long enough to find it in the covers, then turned back off.

Get your rest lovely lady. We, your loyal fans wish you good health and happiness.

All the Pills seem intact.   :biggrin:         Related image

• Upvote 2

Just when my eyes fall together. So I have time to see the most beautiful of them all beat up her lovely brown eyes. Yes goddess Leora has been quietly on the couch woken up. So while another sleep, I just want to Leora to have a wonderful day to experience very delightful pleasure and enjoyed it to the fullest. ?????