StnCld316

Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments Nov. 01 to ?

6 hours ago, Howard said:

I think Leora will be on "hiatus" for the next 5-7 days until her tummy ache goes away. ;-)

LOL when you're wrong, YOU'RE WRONG. Howard, I hope you got it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Si había alguna duda sobre quién es la leyenda de RLC, The Goddess los terminó hoy. Sin ella, este sitio siquiera existiría o probablemente estaría un año atrás a donde hemos llegado. No importa lo que diga, creció RLC y sigue siendo su mayor atracción. Para hacer eso ella tiene que estar en cámara libre para que no haga que la gente se suscriba tanto, pero muchas de esas personas incluso estarían aquí si no fuera por ella. Sé que no lo haría.

Totalmente de acuerdo contigo, amigo. Leora es un claro ejemplo de lo que es RLC y siempre ha sido desde sus comienzos, "la vida en directo".

No como los nuevos apartamentos Premium, que es un espectáculo erótico previo pago, formado por actrices mas que por personas. Donde su única intención es dejarse ver frente a las camaras de pago, no hacen nada gratis, lo tienen muy controlado. Solo les importa el dinero $$$

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, peking said:

to think I missed this one :sick:

A fortnight ago I entirely missed perhaps her greatest GR escapade. All I had was some still thumbs on Replay and a brief climax video. That's all. I'll never see it now :cry: and imagine how if felt when I lost my connection today. I feel for you, brother.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, peking said:

to think I missed this one :sick:

Video about to be posted in 5 mins.

• Like 3

Video posted now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, nack said:

Video posted now.

Thanks a lot Nack. That made my day... maybe my week. ;-)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

To do that she has to be on freecam so she doesn't make people subscribe so much but would a lot of those people even be here if not for her. I know I wouldn't.

And just in case RLC are reading this, I have spent many hundreds of my own pounds on you, so it worked.

26 minutes ago, Suicida said:

Thanks a lot Nack. That made my day... maybe my week. ;-)

Yes Nack and I got to see that missing minute :biggrin:

• Like 1

Hey @nack, how's everything?  Thx for the video! She really is something else

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey @nack, how's everything?  Thx for the video! She really is something else

Hey Ash !! Everything good here. You a Leora fan too..:biggrin: . She is the pied piper of RLC luring people to subscribe day in and day out and very good at it..:angel:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Nack for the vid. This is only one reason Leora is the Goddess. None of the other girls can hold a candle to her in looks.animated thanks smiley

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

A fortnight ago I entirely missed perhaps her greatest GR escapade. All I had was some still thumbs on Replay and a brief climax video. That's all. I'll never see it now :cry: and imagine how if felt when I lost my connection today. I feel for you, brother.

to have seen some and then poof would've had me banging my head on a wall

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nack said:

Video posted now.

you are in hero status!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nack said:

Hey Ash !! Everything good here. You a Leora fan too..:biggrin: . She is the pied piper of RLC luring people to subscribe day in and day out and very good at it..:angel:

I'm a fan that she can do what she does totally uninhibited. I would be so self concious if i we're being broadcast, i would need a pillow over my head. Regular sex with my Guy would eventually lead i would guess to forgetting about any cams, Not masturbating, Ive seen the faces i make during sex, and the sounds i make, it's embaressing to say the least!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm a fan that she can do what she does totally uninhibited. I would be so self concious if i we're being broadcast, i would need a pillow over my head. Regular sex with my Guy would eventually lead i would guess to forgetting about any cams, Not masturbating, Ive seen the faces i make during sex, and the sounds i make, it's embaressing to say the least!

I'll give it a crack watching

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Only jokin Ash forgive me.....

• Like 1