Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

They now had sex in the LR...

Beautiful ??

He must not have satisfied her.  I got there to see her laying on the couch satisfying herself while Paul watched TV next to her.  Really?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, woims said:

He must not have satisfied her.  I got there to see her laying on the couch satisfying herself while Paul watched TV next to her.  Really?

No. They had sex but in the last moment Leora decided to finish herself alone. That is why she got out of him.

1 hour ago, makrohard said:

I am not sure that she reads this forum anymore. Yes, she posted here for a period of time but she stopped. I watch her quite often and I would notice if she do as I did twice in the times when she posted but after that I have never seen her to browse cc.

We can't always see what she is browsing particularly in the LR or on her phone and she has been on several times before in the past. Not only years ago and her at least 2 periods as a poster but she knew all about Irma and Ilona, maybe from RLC but very possibly from fan sites like this one. I would say she probably does browse on occasion. Also it probably wasn't just the mischievous posters that meant her stopping posting here but I'm not going to go into that.

17 minutes ago, makrohard said:

No. They had sex but in the last moment Leora decided to finish herself alone. That is why she got out of him.

She got off him because he could not finish the job. So, she did what any women would do, take matters into her hands. What surprise me, he did not assist her. I would imagine, he must have been feeling fatigue, from working. I enjoyed watching Ms. Goddess, but Paul is collateral damage, in my opinion, even though he is good to her. Thank you for sharing Julie.... :smile:

The fuck was not best positioned and I alternated between Cam 3 (for maximum Leora) and Cam 1 then kind of missed it when she got off ... but not when she GOT OFF.
Then missed it again when suddenly she opened her legs much later for some reason. I thought she was going to bate there and then!

2 hours ago, scutus said:

I'm reasonably sure that she does. Has anyone besides me noticed her not have done any dancing etc. in the GR since all the comments were made about needing Irma to teach her how to do sexy dancing ?  She no longer makes entries to the forum. But, I believe she leaves an occasional reputation.

She spends a lot of time almost out of cam 2 range on her phone. Since all one can see is her feet. It is impossible for me to say 100% sure as to what she reads.

Irma teaching her dancing? That's laughable. Who said that?

Here, with Leora, we have a women stuck out in the middle of Siberia, and she knows more about cosmetics, dancing, and moving like a model than all the so-called professional "models" and "dancers" in the Barcelona apartments. It is foolish to even compare Leora with those gals.

• Upvote 5

Foamy, I agree whole heartedly, Leora has class and grace that will never be matched , or attained by the " so-called professionals." She is also extremely sensitive which makes her vulnerable to the sometimes crass comments made about her. Fortunately, also very resilient.

I, will not mention the name of the member who made the comment I referred to. But, it is found on page 27, Wed. 3:40 pm.  QUOTE : " eh Leora watch the Barcelona apartment and learn to dance sexy.... Irma is a fantastic teacher."