Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I'm very tolerant of other opinions here. He simply prefers Irma and her style. I prefer Leora. Certainly the Barc apartments have a huge audience. But Leora does a unique amount of magic across an Internet screen that the others cannot or will not do.

But I never hung out at nightclubs much, so what would I know?

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm very tolerant of other opinions here. He simply prefers Irma and her style. I prefer Leora. Certainly the Barc apartments have a huge audience. But Leora does a unique amount of magic across an Internet screen that the others cannot or will not do.

But I never hung out at nightclubs much, so what would I know?

I agree with you that the sweet flower leora is unique and with all do respect to all RLC girls....  leora is the.most special in my eyes as in many many more around here...  in the beginning I watched all rlc and very fast I got locked on leora and her life story. . Not for nothing .. she is A fascinating woman?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, scutus said:

I'm reasonably sure that she does. Has anyone besides me noticed her not have done any dancing etc. in the GR since all the comments were made about needing Irma to teach her how to do sexy dancing ?  She no longer makes entries to the forum. But, I believe she leaves an occasional reputation.

She spends a lot of time almost out of cam 2 range on her phone. Since all one can see is her feet. It is impossible for me to say 100% sure as to what she reads.

I really hope that's not true about the dancing. I would rather watch her dancing than Irma any day of the week. Irma has her own style and it is what it is but graceful Leora is hypnotic. When I saw her post before it was in the BeR and I believe on her phone - I could not see Camcaps but she was posting to the forum at the time.

• Upvote 2

Joeybaggs´ video from the LR showed once again that Paul has not learnt proper lovemaking though they have been so many years together, and therefore Leora has had to learn how to caress herself (which we don´t mind). Paul very seldom participates in foreplay - Leora gives him some oral treatment and he lies on his back, then Leora climbs over his dick without having been stimulated herself and takes care of the motion, and in the end Leora uses her fingers to reach her orgasm as Paul never helps her (why, oh why, oh why?). And today he was mad because Leora very openly took care of herself - very right for her - and Paul probably could not cum at all.  A very strange dude, this Paul.

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Joeybaggs´ video from the LR showed once again that Paul has not learnt proper lovemaking though they have been so many years together, and therefore Leora has had to learn how to caress herself (which we don´t mind). Paul very seldom participates in foreplay - Leora gives him some oral treatment and he lies on his back, then Leora climbs over his dick without having been stimulated herself and takes care of the motion, and in the end Leora uses her fingers to reach her orgasm as Paul never helps her (why, oh why, oh why?). And today he was mad because Leora very openly took care of herself - very right for her - and Paul probably could not cum at all.  A very strange dude, this Paul.

I'll be nice to Paul. He has retained her company for many years.

I, myself, would look like a used tube of toothpaste after one night with her. ::)

• Upvote 3

Good morning gorgeous ?

Looking at you organizing youself is so sexy and beautiful. .. and your skin color look amazing. ?

So if you ask by any chance? ??

"Mirror mirror on the wall who is the most beautiful of them all ??"

The answer is. .

"Definitely you my Lady " ???

May you have a beautiful day sweet one

And if you go out. . Some how I get that feeling ... may God keep you safe and your smile will guide your way...???

Any way if you go or stay either way have a beautiful day?

At the.moment your eating so 'bon appetit'.?

But please, you wonderful and warm hearted Leora. Go in and get a thick blanket and cover yourself well, so you get up the heat in your body again. It appears that you freeze a little and you shiver in the bathrobe. Do not worry that you will not appear before us. But after all these years they followed you, Paul, I know just how deliciously unique beautiful you are still under your duvet. Rather, we let you feel super good with a good health, than that we should be selfish and just want to see your beautiful body though you freeze. Nah .. think first of your health and make you feel good Leora. We faithful who know and so are afraid of you, will let you have a super nice day with very cozy under the blanket or quilt with a mug in your hand with hot tea to drink. Much love to all of you at home. ?????

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

But please, you wonderful and warm hearted Leora. Go in and get a thick blanket and cover yourself well, so you get up the heat in your body again. It appears that you freeze a little and you shiver in the bathrobe. Do not worry that you will not appear before us. But after all these years they followed you, Paul, I know just how deliciously unique beautiful you are still under your duvet. Rather, we let you feel super good with a good health, than that we should be selfish and just want to see your beautiful body though you freeze. Nah .. think first of your health and make you feel good Leora. We faithful who know and so are afraid of you, will let you have a super nice day with very cozy under the blanket or quilt with a mug in your hand with hot tea to drink. Much love to all of you at home. ?????

I perfectly agree if this is the case..

Sweet one if don't feel so well please oh God please take care of your health. ..

We don't won't to see fall to Sickness again... the last time it happed it took you a week to recover. ..

we care for you. . Please take care of your self sweet one???

• Upvote 1

Good Leora. you took the step to go in there, for it is certainly warmer in the bedroom. Now take and turn on your Mac, and now think only of yourself by first getting up the heat in your body. we will always be by your side no matter what you will do today. You are always hosted the best of all love. ✨??

• Upvote 2