Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 hours ago, GotMyTShirt said:

I love that kitchen set, especially those chairs.

Kitchen Set - $5000 it's yours, I`ll even throw in a Dog Bone! All Collectables, Used Thong, $100.00 - Special Occasion Thong $200.00 - All sells are final, CASH Only - Send Cash to Ms. Goddess 1313 Mockingbird Lane, Inyourdreams Blvd. Russia 2214456 :smile:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, joeybaggs said:

Com`on Nick, I know you don`t mean that. He`s not a worthless man; Like 80 % of the people, he doesn't care for the CAMS. Pavel does his part, and he`s GOT the Girl, the one we ALL would welcome into our lives. The Goddess is pleased, and so am I. I do not want to sound like I'm pampering anyone because I well know, too many when it comes to forming an Opinion, in any case, everyone is game! I've gone head to head with the Goddess and Lost every time, so, you see, he`s as calm as any man would be. Her beauty is laced in her strength and interwoven through her flaws. She embodies perfection and tames the Beast inside of me, or us. 19.gif

He was talking about Obumer. 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, joeybaggs said:

Com`on Nick, I know you don`t mean that. He`s not a worthless man; Like 80 % of the people, he doesn't care for the CAMS. Pavel does his part, and he`s GOT the Girl, the one we ALL would welcome into our lives. The Goddess is pleased, and so am I. I do not want to sound like I'm pampering anyone because I well know, too many when it comes to forming an Opinion, in any case, everyone is game! I've gone head to head with the Goddess and Lost every time, so, you see, he`s as calm as any man would be. Her beauty is laced in her strength and interwoven through her flaws. She embodies perfection and tames the Beast inside of me, or us. 19.gif

Referring to worthless Obama jb.

• Upvote 2