Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Good and beautiful morning gorgeous one??

It good to see that yesterday you took some R&R (rest and rebuild) ...??

I always want to see you at your best and sometime way have to take the time for ourselves .

Big love for you sweet one and feel good

May you regain full health and have a beautiful day my fair lady???

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pixels said:

I think she just read the comments of several people who have complained that they are bored her dancing.

I, for one,  will never be bored with her dancing. It is a hypnotically sensual expression of herself, which she definitely enjoys doing for our benefit, and her pleasure. It is also a beautiful form of physical exercise.

It would be a huge loss for her to stop her dancing, or any form of expression of herself because of the callous statements of a few. It is my opinion that I  am not speaking only for myself pertaining to this subject. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, pixels said:

I think she just read the comments of several people who have complained that they are bored her dancing.

Who on earth said they hated her dancing?! What, would they rather watch her throw the ball to the dog? Would they rather watch her sit and read books? I loved the change of pace that her dancing brought to things!

I still claim that my biggest request at this point is that I want her to explore anal play when she's by herself. ;) It would be a dream come true for me.

I love it. Seeing this goddess move so sensual sexy with this adorable body and nice butt, and that all this is happening in one of the best cameras on the close and comfortable distance inside the bedroom, is absolutely wonderful to experience. Yes, I can understand that now she would rather give more of herself in the bedroom, then a lot of the complaints to what she or anyone else is going on at home, comes from those who can only see from the free zones, and also the new CC members but the smallest knowing who this beautiful woman is or what she has every experienced in life. For Leora know that most premium members are the most faithful and loyal members, and that they like the most of what this goddess wants to give of herself. Yes all this adorable woman makes in both the home and herself, there are not many others in the RLC that will even be able to beat. Proceed and enjoy all the good Leora and have a super lovely day. We all know who you are, will always like you. ✨??

• Upvote 1