Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

On 11/9/2017 at 6:07 PM, StnCld316 said:

The Dildo Faze wore off. Now she's resorting to Pillows.   :biggrin:

My God, this girl loves to masterbate and show you her assets from all angles .  Wonder if she is just horny or has nothing better to do ?  Whatever, I'm not complaining,  she has a body to die for .  What's next..................sex with the dog.........LOL  !   Sorry,  that was bad !  I think the girl is just lonely !  You go girl....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we all love to see you in action.

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing such sexy Lingerie. I am in ore.! Here's the thing about lingerie, the only time we see it outside our own bedrooms, it is on women who are gloriously freakish in their physical perfection. Enjoy the rest of your day...:shy:

• Like 1

Bonjour tout le monde.

Bon, ce matin, je suis arrivé trop tard sur le live et Leora avait déjà presque fini de s'habiller. Du coup, j'ai raté ma séquence préféré.

Quand la princesse s'habille et enfile ses collants noirs;

Hope85, as tu la séquence en GIF, stp.

Ou quelqu'un d'autre aurait t'il enregsitré et pourrait nous proposer une vidéo. Un grand merci d'avance.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tiviaccro said:

Hello everyone. Good morning, I arrived too late on the live and Leora was already almost finished dressing. So, I missed my favorite sequence.When the princess gets dressed and puts on her black tights, Hope85, do you have the sequence in GIF, stp.Ou someone else would have registered and could propose us a video. A big thank you in advance.

Me Too :sick:

15 minutes ago, kool1365 said:

ezgif-1-c0f4174ef4.gif

"Wow," I love the whole lingerie outfit - you know, thigh-high tights and garters. Keep wearing those sexy, hot, seductive, desirable, lingerie and you just might win me over. - Thank you for sharing such a Beautiful Women IMO..:shy:

• Like 1

I feel for Paul, "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not." Keep her close to your heart during these moments, you will understand why she is special.. Love your white lace shorts desirable and seductive.:shy:

5 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

I feel for Paul, It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. Keep her close to your heart during these moments, you will understand why she is special...:shy:

In my language there is a idiom "things you can see from here you can't see from there" special via the computer screen.

One more idiom says "don't gauge person until you wear his shoes"