Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 hours ago, klohn5 said:

Did someone captured this nice described session or does anybody have access to replay?

I missed it :(

I second that!  95% of the time Leora gets in the mood, I'm well into my sleep cycle.  This girl has to move to California. Get her in a short top on a bike riding the Venice boardwalk or on the beach in a bikini in Malibu and....  She can bring Eva along but leave the 'other' dog at home. :)

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Howard said:

I second that!  95% of the time Leora gets in the mood, I'm well into my sleep cycle.  This girl has to move to California. Get her in a short top on a bike riding the Venice boardwalk or on the beach in a bikini in Malibu and....  She can bring Eva along but leave the 'other' dog at home. :)

When you enter RLC page, you can see a thumbnail of the session in popular scenes of RLC replays.

It hurts so bad seeing this thumbnail while not having access to it :(

Untitled.jpg

• Upvote 2

Once again, here's a little help about the dog:
The dog is a female. Females do their physiological needs always (or almost) in the same place. That's why she has there her own space with diaper tissue for that purpose. Very rarely they make out of the fabric, and only when it is already very dirty or wet. Unlike the males, who piss on any side to mark the territory.
Many times I have seen Leora take the dog for a walk, and force her to exercise, playing with her and throwing her toy away, which she will seek  running.
MHO

2 hours ago, lwis said:

The dog is a female. Females do their physiological needs always (or almost) in the same place. That's why she has there her own space with diaper tissue for that purpose. Very rarely they make out of the fabric, and only when it is already very dirty or wet. Unlike the males, who piss on any side to mark the territory.
Many times I have seen Leora take the dog for a walk, and force her to exercise, playing with her and throwing her toy away, which she will seek  running.
MHO

If Leora is taking applications for someone to be her 'bitch', I'm first in line.

3 hours ago, lwis said:

MHO

Unlike the males, who piss on any side to mark the territory. I walk our daughter´s Labrador retriever five times a day when she (=the dog) stays with us. On a two kilometer walk she pisses about six times, mostly to mark the territory. In the early morning and late evening she gets to the garden and we wait until she has pissed and call her back in. She acts in the same way you say the male dogs act. I have never even imagined that dogs could stay inside from day to day and piss on a fabric. The dogs are the kind of animals that need to get out.

19 hours ago, Lyree said:

That was truly a great session, a little finger play, some dildo and anal dildoing. A little rest after and into the shower. Lovely Lady.

The GODDESS and the ANGEL now that is a real dream come true..... There is a heaven on earth and it will be so.....

Image result for the goddessImage result for The most beautiful angel

Truely What Drerams Are Made Of

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

The GODDESS and the ANGEL now that is a real dream come true..... There is a heaven on earth and it will be so.....

:heart: You are the sweetest man I would ever like to meet in this entire group of strange and lovable people:heart::heart: and if ever I where to go Russia again, I would love to make her acquaintance. With out Paul of course. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2