Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

She will never tire of showing off for us. They are on a different agenda due to the holidays. They just got back from going out to get a carry in meal. With Paul being there 24/7 we will unfortunately for the next few days will just have to be content with what Leora will offer us. :confused:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, kase said:

have a nice evening leora i`m trying to guit smoking but they are not easy but they er 12 hours now cam caps has become so bad now takes a very long time to get in 

I thought it was just me that was having trouble, obviously not

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

No, unfortunately the new server that was installed, which was to be larger evidently got its size by shifting down a couple of gears. The administrator is aware of the problem, and is working on it. Per note in Technical section. At the moment perseverance and patience is definitely required.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

No, unfortunately the new server that was installed, which was to be larger evidently got its size by shifting down a couple of gears. The administrator is aware of the problem, and is working on it. Per note in Technical section. At the moment perseverance and patience is definitely required.

• Upvote 1

Now that CC finally have momentum on their servers. Then it is best of all to follow the sun's rays, now shining straight into Queen LEORA window, and then notice that she sits quietly and in the guest room with a book in her hand. yes her glasses sitting right where they should be, well, she looks so adorable in them, and she has chosen the black stylish underwear, which is why she was so still will always be our Queen of the RLC. Leora you beautiful. Have a wonderful nice day at home. with much cosiness, now that it's so cold out there on the outside. ✨?????

• Upvote 3