Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

17 minutes ago, HermanS said:

Do these two ever fuck any more or does she just have to "do it herself" always? She needs a horny guy like me in her life. I'm in love with this girls ass.

Not nice. There's much more to her than just ass...

On 4/26/2017 at 4:48 PM, StnCld316 said:

In all the time they had the Dog I can only recall them taking the dog out once. That was when they moved from the Old Apartment to the New One.   Dogs need lots of Fresh Air & Exercise. You can see the Dog is heavier than it actually should be.

Paul and Leora, as well as all these tenants, have nothing but time on their hands...really no excuse not to take the dog out regularly IMO

• Upvote 1

Yes, you lovely goddess Leora. You are truly unique in being able to share all the beauty you like to give us, yes what you did yesterday in both the living room and in the bedroom, a hot sensual free zone version and an all-hotter premium zone version, and they both really get you Without losing the slightest spark of hot glow. You make everything so perfect, so it will be absolutely wonderful. I'm really happy to be a premium member with full respect in everything you so shape from all the beautiful you are created in. Thank you once again for everything you give us daily to you the most beautiful of them all Leora. ✨???

• Upvote 3

She Brings the Sunlight by Richard Hawley

Well I'll ask the life
Lighter beside me
There’s no question why
She's the first, the last and always
With grace she walks
Through my open door
Her perfume reaches
In before her
She brings the sunlight
She makes the world right

And as my love
Slowly undresses
She brings a new need
The need to caress her
Oh and her eyes
They hypnotise me
The feel of her skin
Now there beside me
She brings the sunlight

And as my heart
Now calm beside hers
The sweat runs dry
Mine and hers always
We'll have a child
To show life’s true meaning
The child runs light
And so forever sees us
She brings the sunlight
She brings the sun
She brings the sun
She brings the sunlight

• Upvote 2

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

xdjrnix, Thank you for the pictures taken in the living room, and the guest room. They were the before, and the after of the main event in the bathroom. With Leora and Paul,  both  standing in the tub, with as usual Paul in between Leora and either of the cams for a large portion of the time. They started out with what appeared to be anal, then with Paul unable to maintain an erection, he then utilized the dildo with one hand, while stroking his dick with the other. Leora supporting herself first using the upper shower hose support, until she snapped it out of its bracket. Then leaning against the shower walls with one foot on the rim of the tub.

Ending up with Leora using the dildo, appearing to be anally, and Paul rubbing her clit at the same time, with Paul jacking off on her backside. xdjrnix's pictures cover the after the quick rinse off both did. Then shortly there after they left the apartment.   :blush:

• Upvote 1

Paul is a balding fat ginger that can't keep a hard on... what a waist of beauty and sexual energy. Leora masterbating witl a dildo right in front of him and he still can't get it up?! What a waist...

4 hours ago, scutus said:

xdjrnix, Thank you for the pictures taken in the living room, and the guest room. They were the before, and the after of the main event in the bathroom. With Leora and Paul,  both  standing in the tub, with as usual Paul in between Leora and either of the cams for a large portion of the time. They started out with what appeared to be anal, then with Paul unable to maintain an erection, he then utilized the dildo with one hand, while stroking his dick with the other. Leora supporting herself first using the upper shower hose support, until she snapped it out of its bracket. Then leaning against the shower walls with one foot on the rim of the tub.

Ending up with Leora using the dildo, appearing to be anally, and Paul rubbing her clit at the same time, with Paul jacking off on her backside. xdjrnix's pictures cover the after the quick rinse off both did. Then shortly there after they left the apartment.   :blush:

Had all the makings of a great show until shit for brains messed it up by putting his useless body in the way of both cameras, Never mind, the potential is there for the future,preferably when he is absent, or when he has his brain cells synchronised with either his dick or his hand.::)

• Upvote 3