Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

It is then always lovely to see your beautiful calm in the morning. Where you are sitting on the couch with a thick interesting book in your hand. But as always, you'll really have a wonderful day with everything that makes you feel good. ✨????

Yes, the last thirty pages or so seemed to have very sad contents. I am happy that Leora has such strong feelings and can cry for sympathy. What would Paul look like when reading the same pages?

7 hours ago, TheThinker said:

Aw :cry: the book Leora was reading must have been a weepy, she was sobbing after reading it :angel: hope she picks herself up soon :heart:

If, I read the title of the book correctly. The name of the book was "Remark". A book about Erich Maria Remarque, the author of " All quiet on the western front"; This would definitely suit Leora's level of intellect, and her varied interests.  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

On 5/3/2017 at 7:02 AM, jimbo4 said:

Quite honestly I don't think he cares whether she enjoys it or not, he is solely interested in self gratification as and when he chooses. He doesn't have a high sex drive,which is no great problem, but he should at least try more when she is in the mood. He really is quite naive and sexually immature as far as women are concerned, He is obviously an intelligent person, but he seems to lack common sense and the ability to understand other peoples needs. But when all is said and done, it must suit her, because they have been together a long time,:angel:

How do you know that he's "obviously" intelligent? Looks like a dumb shit to me

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, cardone6161 said:

How do you know that he's "obviously" intelligent? Looks like a dumb shit to me

Don't judge a book by its cover my friend, sometimes in life you accept what other people state because they have no reason to lie, I was informed by a knowledgeable person that Paul is intelligent, and I certainly have no reason to doubt the word of the person who told me. I also know that he speaks perfect English and has passed all the exams to become a qualified interpreter. " dumb shits " are not that qualified.

• Upvote 6

What, I do know is, the large print on the cover of the book which was in Russian, spelled Remark. With a little research, plus the pictures on the cover of the book which matched the source of my research, I concluded the book was about Remarque. I, did not see the word Gam on the cover anywhere.

• Upvote 1