Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

The book she was reading is PEMAPK there is a whole series of them, and from what I can make out they are romantic novels so with her shedding tears when she finished the book it had either a happy or sad ending

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

The book she was reading is PEMAPK there is a whole series of them, and from what I can make out they are romantic novels so with her shedding tears when she finished the book it had either a happy or sad ending

Either way it gets her in the mood to Bate for us.:biggrin:

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

For my first post I just want to say that I am the Le whisperer and I make suggestions that are used by Leora and others. If you don't like it you can piss off.

In your dreams. But I like your style.

• Upvote 1

Based on the number of posts. It is not hard to come to the conclusion that Paul is home today. Evidently they had an appointment to be to. Leora curtailed her morning shower and was checking her watch while spending a minimum of time doing her make up.

Neither she, nor Paul took time to eat. But, Leora made sure Eva was fed, and out the door we go at 10:45 am.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Based on the number of posts. It is not hard to come to the conclusion that Paul is home today. Evidently they had an appointment to be to. Leora curtailed her morning shower and was checking her watch while spending a minimum of time doing her make up.

Neither she, nor Paul took time to eat. But, Leora made sure Eva was fed, and out the door we go at 10:45 am.

Not sure if it applies to Paul, but today is a holiday in Russia, and tomorrow is the celebration holiday of Russia's victory over the Nazi's.so we may well see the neanderthal tomorrow as well......So much luck in one week.::)