Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Now she grabbed the sports bag and water bottle is inserted. Nike shoes ready. so now her body receive care in keeping it even more in peak condition, which she then comes home with positive energy and a body that many girls are already cruelly jealous of. Train now easy and quiet Leora. ✨????

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Please post any captures of Leora wearing ANYTHING that doesn't look good on her.

(Except the mud-pack. All women look creepy with the facial mud-pack treatment.)

Certainly, you must be joking Mr. Squirrel. I have never seen her wearing anything that she did not look good in except for maybe the lite green sweats that she only wears sometimes, and it is not that she does not look good in those sweats, but that those sweats do not look good on her.

I'm not joking. I'm wagering one-pound of my choice virtual pecans to anybody who can show me a picture of her that doesn't enhance whatever she's wearing. I'll bet that I win the virtual bet -- easy.

This woman could wear a skunk fur coat and not only make it look good, but smell good. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Please post any captures of Leora wearing ANYTHING that doesn't look good on her.

(Except the mud-pack. All women look creepy with the facial mud-pack treatment.)

I can overlook the mud pack as long as she is fully nude.

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Certainly, you must be joking Mr. Squirrel. I have never seen her wearing anything that she did not look good in except for maybe the lite green sweats that she only wears sometimes, and it is not that she does not look good in those sweats, but that those sweats do not look good on her.

I happen to like the green sweats, it lets me know it's cleaning day and she'll be coming by to clean my den. :shy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm asking her to borrow Maya's sexy maid outfit next time she comes to clean my luxurious nest. I'm sure she can fill it out nicely while she scrubs the pine-needle floor.

Don't know if you remember she used to have a maid outfit she wore once back in the old apartment. 

• Upvote 3

Sorry, I didn't notice she was wearing maid outfit. Perhaps I was distracted. Or, should we say, overwhelmed by a mesmerizing sight of trance inducing ecstasy.

This affliction often occurs when I see her, but unfortunately it's not covered by Obamacare or my state's disability insurance...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm not joking. I'm wagering one-pound of my choice virtual pecans to anybody who can show me a picture of her that doesn't enhance whatever she's wearing. I'll bet that I win the virtual bet -- easy.

This woman could wear a skunk fur coat and not only make it look good, but smell good. :biggrin:

Not if it came from Pepe she couldn't, especially the smell.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

I happen to like the green sweats, it lets me know it's cleaning day and she'll be coming by to clean my den. :shy:

The bloody filthy state of your den would take her much too long, and she doesn't like being away from me for too long. 

• Upvote 1