Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Today, Paul came home and showered and cuddled a little with Leora on the couch. At times it looked like she wanted to fool around and he didn't then he wanted to but she didn't.  The dog sure had a good time with the pillow though.  They seem to enjoy playing "hard to get" with each other.

• Upvote 1

LOL. Funny Rock. Fact of the matter is, the guy is the most immoral, anti-hygienic, and immature behaving excuse of a human male of his supposed age. Also, she obviously pacifies and gives into his every want and whim beyond what caring for, or perhaps even loving someone else should even involve or entail. To add, those thoughts are not just thoughts of mine, but are also some of many who have observed them for quite a long period of time also, and also some of many who knows it to be factual based on so much experience of observation of them. Without any intention of insult and in consideration of much observation, to be straight forward, I would say that he is a joke, but even that would probably be a compliment for him unless he ever begins behaving more maturely in a number of ways. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Nicholas said:

LOL. Funny Rock. Fact of the matter is, the guy is the most immoral, anti-hygienic, and immature behaving excuse of a human male of his supposed age. Also, she obviously pacifies and gives into his every want and whim beyond what caring for, or perhaps even loving someone else should even involve or entail. To add, those thoughts are not just thoughts of mine, but are also some of many who have observed them for quite a long period of time also, and also some of many who knows it to be factual based on so much experience of observation of them. Without any intention of insult and in consideration of much observation, to be straight forward, I would say that he is a joke, but even that would probably be a compliment for him unless he ever begins behaving more maturely in a number of ways. 

Look, I would like to see some excitement in Paul's life. I just can't find myself to dislike him, without ever meeting the guy. IMO, I see a well-educated man, that has a purpose in life. Does it include Leora, who knows and who cares, is Leora choice and happiness?  If Leora does read our post, how to do think she feels when reading opinions, of someone always trying to plant the seed of doubt. We are the freaks and she is the Show.

I’m no saint, and if there’s one thing I know well, it’s that we only do things repeatedly if we believe there’s something in it for us. Even if is just a feel good moment, to view Leora without her Romeo... I thought about this the other day when a reader wrote to me with an interesting question: “How do you offer compassion to someone who doesn’t seem to deserve it?  I know Paul, can’t save the world, but he can make the world a better place by working on himself–by becoming self-aware, tapping into Leora's needs and compassion, while protecting her positive space. 

I also notice in the Apartments, everyone is always jumping into someone's else's shower. Who's to say there's not one at Paul's job. Personally, I could not tell you truthfully how I would react on Cam. We talk about Paul, like is an everyday thing in our lives, when is not. They both are young and have a future ahead of them. What we should do, as admirers of Leora, is offer advice, support. Don't you think Leora gets disappointed when reading a post about the one she cares for the most, of course, we all do, if not, you're not human? :smile:

• Like 1

Demonstrated by an incident a number of months back when Leora (we believe) replied, on camcaps, to someone who made terrible comments about her past. She came on to dispute those comments in a post. She appeared to be very upset. She has come on before to say positive things about Paul, whom she loves. 

So, she loves Paul and I, for one, respect her choice. She has matured so much sexually it is amazing to watch her today versus back in 2013/ 2014.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I spend a lot of time defending the men on RLC -- it's a lost cause because most dudes exclaim that they have bigger penises and are better lovers than the RLC male tenants. That is, of course, standard fare, and even the male tenants put up with it because it comes with the job. Kiko got a lot of derision, too, and none of it was deserved. Yarik maybe yes, but Kiko & Paul, no. They're smarter than the average CC 12-year old, and they don't need to live in a basement and use mom's credit card to pay RLC's hefty subscription fee. And they get to fuck nice women.

Just because a woman is beautiful, graceful, sexy and gifted on a computer screen, doesn't mean that she's not a psychological basket case off-stage. I suspect that Paul gives her want she wants or they would have broken up long ago.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I spend a lot of time defending the men on RLC -- it's a lost cause because most dudes exclaim that they have bigger penises and are better lovers than the RLC male tenants. That is, of course, standard fare, and even the male tenants put up with it because it comes with the job. Kiko got a lot of derision, too, and none of it was deserved. Yarik maybe yes, but Kiko & Paul, no. They're smarter than the average CC 12-year old, and they don't need to live in a basement and use mom's credit card to pay RLC's hefty subscription fee. And they get to fuck nice women.

Just because a woman is beautiful, graceful, sexy and gifted on a computer screen, doesn't mean that she's not a psychological basket case off-stage. I suspect that Paul gives her want she wants or they would have broken up long ago.

Foamy, I've observed them ever since awhile before they moved from the first apartment to the current apartment. It is true that everyone has different perceptions and views on different subject matter in life as well as their own opinions, and I know what mine is concerning the one in reference here which has been solidly formed after all the past time since then on many different observation periods. Also, knowing something about testing and troubleshooting of some electronic components and having a capability to replace them by means of soldering, does not mean by no means that someone is an engineer, far from it. He may not live in a basement and use moms credit card, but then again why would he ? He only lives at an RLC residence that has no bills, and so the only responsibility he has, is to make it to work, of which he did not even do for a long time until around Sept./Oct of 2016, and still does not go every weekday of every week. Oh well, everyone has their own thoughts and opinions on different matters, and I know that what mine is, is a similar view of subject matter by other members who visit this thread at times also. I never observed anything wrong with Kiko myself neither and I do agree with your 2nd and shorter paragraph concerning women also.

• Upvote 1

She is by all means a truly attractive woman who seems to strive to take quite good care of herself and in doing so she also strives to keep a radiant and youthful appearance. It is likely some of the reasons why her appearance is so pleasantly appealing. She is certainly a gorgeously hot woman who at times can be quite in touch with her sensuality.