Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, and she has great taste in most anything that I have ever been privileged to observe, including her attire.

I as well, have the pleasure of witnessing a passionate woman who is worth the chaos!

• Upvote 1

Last week before I departed for my holiday I mentioned that I would like to see " The Little One " revert to her old ways, where she would relax more and enjoy herself instead of just trying to do things as a " duty " where she would enjoy herself more than once a day, and more than 2-3 times each week , like she used to in the old days.

Although I personally am not able to watch her at the moment, I am able to read what is being posted, and I am delighted that she has reverted and is at her absolute best.....I just hope she does the same when I am back home next Friday 8 September, but unfortunately I fear that I will not be so lucky.

I would say to her in this open post to her, that I have I know been too harsh and critical toward her without good reason on occasions in the past, and I know it has probably upset her, although some of the things said probably got lost and distorted in translation. But for whatever reason, I unreservedly appolagize to her and would respectfully ask her to accept my apology.

Welcome back " Little One " . You have been missed. 😔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, maikel said:

Very smart of Leora....she noticed that there were a lot of viewers so she went to the bathroom where there is a premium cam and premium viewers give her a bigger bonus !      SMART LEORA       :lightbulb:

Not true......easy to think and say, but not true. 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2017 at 6:07 PM, maikel said:

ok , than please , can you explain to me why it couldnt be true ....

Because, few here actually corresponds with her and NO, I am not fortunate to meet her acquaintance, though I wish. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Last week before I departed for my holiday I mentioned that I would like to see " The Little One " revert to her old ways, where she would relax more and enjoy herself instead of just trying to do things as a " duty " where she would enjoy herself more than once a day, and more than 2-3 times each week , like she used to in the old days.

Although I personally am not able to watch her at the moment, I am able to read what is being posted, and I am delighted that she has reverted and is at her absolute best.....I just hope she does the same when I am back home next Friday 8 September, but unfortunately I fear that I will not be so lucky.

I would say to her in this open post to her, that I have I know been too harsh and critical toward her without good reason on occasions in the past, and I know it has probably upset her, although some of the things said probably got lost and distorted in translation. But for whatever reason, I unreservedly appolagize to her and would respectfully ask her to accept my apology.

Welcome back " Little One " . You have been missed. 😔

Way to go jimbo4 . That's the way to be a gentleman bud, which I always knew you were anyway.  :wink:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, maikel said:

ok , than please , can you explain to me why it couldnt be true ....

I probably could, but won't, just try and accept that it's not true, It's similar in its way to believing in your God, you can't see him yet you believe in him.....that's of course assuming you believe in a God. 😇

• Like 1