Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Way to go jimbo4 . That's the way to be a gentleman bud, which I always knew you were anyway.  :wink:

To elaborate, I think many of us in life say things when they are angry and regret them later, perhaps I should learn to count to one hundred before responding to matters that anger or dissapoint me. I am equally sure  that " The Little One " has also said and done some regrettable things in her short life , that perhaps she might have reacted to differently had she paused to think things through.😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, maikel said:

Very smart of Leora....she noticed that there were a lot of viewers so she went to the bathroom where there is a premium cam and premium viewers give her a bigger bonus !      SMART LEORA       :lightbulb:

It's been said before and will be probably be said again, but do you really think with Paul being such a lazy individual would go out to work if she was getting bonus'a for her session's

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm not so hard on Paul (only Leora could help me with the hard-on issue), but I do believe that having FREE RENT is perhaps not an entirely good thing for a person's work ethic. And I'm not sure of bonus amounts given. The Barc apartments might operate differently.

But I'm damn sure Leora does the RLC adventure for her own psychological reasons. Notice the bath water. It's clear. It's filtered. It's as clean as water in the US. She's got an apartment with a great view, in a major Siberian city that has historical culture, pretty churches, shopping, educational institutes, and even an older NKVD concentration camp (Gulag) which was use to gather timber from the nearby forests and mountains.

And they -- and Maya and Stepan as well, -- can visit the country for hikes, or just picnic by the river when the season allows, which I know they have done in the past and no doubt enjoy.

Paul is clearly a reserved man. He's damn near shy. Especially in front of the cameras. But he's no dummy. He's prime material for an engineering techy who appears to be incapable of dealing with and pleasing this woman. But don't let appearances deceive you.

Stay tuned to the Foamy Channel for the next installment of "Smoke & Mirrors" ...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2