Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Having watched these two for quite a while, I have arrived at a conclusion that whereas Leora is scrupulously particular about personal hygiene, the strutting peacock that is Paul has some of the worse habits I have ever seen in a man. I can never remember ever having seen him use soap when he showers, just letting the water alone remove his stench, he eats like a pig at a trough with no table manners whatsoever, picks his nose and flicks it anywhere he happens to be. For a woman so particular I am amazed she can even get near his body, let alone put his smelly cock in her mouth.Having said that he does have her, so he must have something that I am missing, and it certainly isn't charisma. or is she just comfortable with him, because for 90% of the time she can do as she wishes.  

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think Leora's activity levels have anything to do with cameras or RLC, or even a physical aliment necessarily. Sometimes I think she just gets moody and depressed, and she's been this way for years. She usually pops out of it in a week or two. Maybe her sweet girlfriend "Bangs" will come and visit and cheer her up. This might be one of those situations. If she is actually sick, she's got a forest full of lovable woodland creatures who are rooting for her to get well.      

I will give you a fifty, fifty chance that she will give you, (us) a special holiday gift. But, I think a clean house is going to come first.  Her generosity in giving us special gifts all year long is unsurpassed, and unequaled in my opinion.  To which I can only say humbly," Thank you Leora , and Paul".

I'm still waiting for the Scooter cam.  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Noitsnot said:

Having watched these two for quite a while, I have arrived at a conclusion that whereas Leora is scrupulously particular about personal hygiene, the strutting peacock that is Paul has some of the worse habits I have ever seen in a man. I can never remember ever having seen him use soap when he showers, just letting the water alone remove his stench, he eats like a pig at a trough with no table manners whatsoever, picks his nose and flicks it anywhere he happens to be. For a woman so particular I am amazed she can even get near his body, let alone put his smelly cock in her mouth.Having said that he does have her, so he must have something that I am missing, and it certainly isn't charisma. or is she just comfortable with him, because for 90% of the time she can do as she wishes.  

I also find it surprising that I see very few of the RLC people take a shower or wash their genitals before sex. Maybe if they have bidet showers and wash on the toilet seat, I don´t see it, but usually they start having sex without going to the bathroom. Spontaneous sex is of course nice, but I would put hygiene before spontaneity, especially as concerns oral sex.

Ok. Leora, well done ...
Shut up the critics ... Paul satisfied for another month ....
And Paul, who gives what he has,  more is not obliged ... a star by the effort.

But Leora, in these sex things, we must be more selfish, because giving as much as you always did, and receiving only a little bit, one day can finish badly.

Lovely. Now, Paul also took an extra gear and took his own command in the bedroom, giving the most delicious Leora a nice enjoyment in the bed. Without she having to show him how she really wants to enjoy when they have sex. Now it was really nice to see you both enjoy hot together. Have a nice night with beautiful dreams. ✨???

• Upvote 2
14 hours ago, Noitsnot said:

Now you've done it! I have to imagine a rubber covering their entire bodies as if I was in a Woody Allen movie. Please, no more of this, it does not have a place here. Right now, it's all about that Ass, Sweaty or Not, Here I Cum! :shy:

7 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

Now you've done it! I have to imagine a rubber covering their entire bodies as if I was in a Woody Allen movie. Please, no more of this, it does not have a place here. Right now, it's all about that Ass, Sweaty or Not, Here I Cum! :shy:

Contrary to what you think ROCKHARD,I believe this to be a forum for all opinions regarding L& P as long as they are not abusive, and room must be made for not only the sycophants who constantly spew out their embarrassing love for someone they don't know, but also for the honest followers who realize that like all humans they have their faults and frailties. Although I am a premium member of RLC I have not yet become a premium member of CC for the sole reason it has been taken over by the Leora Sycophants Society and Sad Brigade who can see no further than their next erection. :shy: 

• Upvote 4
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic