Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, curious said:

BOTH GIVE SAME MSG:

Your browser cannot handle files larger than 496 MB.
We need to create a splitted ZIP archive in order to successfully complete this download.

YOU AGREE TO DOWNLOAD AS ZIP SPLITTED AND THEN:

.Maximum downloads of this transfer has been reached. Free users are now utilising just the rest of the free (unused) connectivity of paid users. If you want to download the data at full speed, choose one of our paid plans or login, if you already have one. The speed will be increased immediately without interrupting of your current download.

ANY IDEAS? NEVER REACHED OVER 55% FOR BOTH

Clear your cache, restart the browser (I think *I* would re-boot the PC) then try again.

9 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Paul had his hands between her legs then they went to the bedroom.  Does anyone know if he scored or struck out?

Paul can score anytime he wants - how ever many times he wants.  He just doesn't know how to play ball (and he has a low libido).

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎28 at 10:18 PM, numnutz said:

Yesterdays action, dildo play.

not my video, has some buffering problems at the end.

Maybe some one has a better capture???

I downloaded this one once after you had the error.

19 hours ago, cornercamper said:

From 12-28-17

@curious,

I downloaded this one twice, both before and after your error. I was using
Firefox in each case and everything downloaded with no errors. I wish I
could be of more help, but I think Howard's (I always want to call him
Popeye. IDK why. :biggrin:) suggestions are your best bet.

Bonjour a tous les fans de la princesse.

Ce matin, Leora s'est habillé en robe moulante plutot qu'en jean et c'est assez rare.

Elle était sublime avec ses collants noirs et ses bottes.

Alors si quelqu'un a enregistré l'habillage et son départ, mais aussi son retour il y a 30 minutes, peut-il nous faire une petite video ou un gif de ces moments.

J'aimerais particulièrement le passage ou elle enfile ses collants et sa robe. Ou à l'instant, ou elle retire sa robe pour mettre un pantalon avant de repartir.

J'espère vivement que quelq'un aura cela . Un grand merci d'avance.

Désolé d'écrire en français. Mais les traducteurs Google ne sont pas fiables.

ps / Je mets la demande dans les autres topic également : VIDEO et PHOTO 2017

Bonjour a tous les fans de la princesse.

Ce matin, Leora s'est habillé en robe moulante plutot qu'en jean et c'est assez rare.

Elle était sublime avec ses collants noirs et ses bottes.

Alors si quelqu'un a enregistré l'habillage et son départ, mais aussi son retour il y a 30 minutes, peut-il nous faire une petite video ou un gif de ces moments.

J'aimerais particulièrement le passage ou elle enfile ses collants et sa robe. Ou à l'instant, ou elle retire sa robe pour mettre un pantalon avant de repartir.

J'espère vivement que quelq'un aura cela . Un grand merci d'avance.

Désolé d'écrire en français. Mais les traducteurs Google ne sont pas fiables.

1 hour ago, Tiviaccro said:

Hello to all the fans of the princess. This morning, Leora dressed in tight dress rather than jeans and it is quite rare. She was gorgeous with her black tights and boots. So if someone has recorded the dressing and his departure, but also his return 30 minutes ago, can he give us a little video or a gif of these moments. I would particularly like the passage where she puts on her tights and her dress. Or at the moment, or she removes her dress to put pants on before leaving. I very much hope that someone will have that. A big thank you in advance. Sorry to write in French. But Google translators are not reliable. ps / I put the request in the other topic also: VIDEO and PHOTO 2017

Translated

1 hour ago, BrandX said:

I do not have this apartment on list to view anymore.  Is it over?  Please say no.

No, If you will click the second box from the left above the screen in any of the apartments, it will open up a green circle to the left of the boxes. Click that green circle, and all the apartments will be listed.

RLC did not deem it necessary to let its membership know that they added this feature.