Lisa & Em - Part #2

Ok guys, something doesn't add up tonight.

Why do we have a sausage party of 3 guys and 1 girl?

I think Lisa supposed to be here. The plan should be Lisa pair with the Guitar guy. Where is she?

Is she going to show up with Lewis at 6 AM like the other night and do impulsive crazy proposals to Em?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I ask myself where she might be. Hope she's okay.

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

An optimistic possibility is lisa is in another VHTV apartment celebrating with someone else.

But if she decided to miss the VHTV celebration, that is not a good sign.

Given that she has not been well for the last 24 hours, spending all the time in bed with regular temperature checks and doses of medication I am hoping that she has gone to stay with family or friends (Chloe for example) where she can relax and recover away from the cameras. Also we have been made aware that Lisa has a personal problem and she may be able to address that at the same time. It is a shame if she is missing the celebrations but it is no fun being at a party when you are not well and just want to rest. Sad though it is I hope she stays away rather than coming back tonight and concentrates on getting better instead. I’m sure I speak for many of us in sending love :heart: and wishing her a speedy recovery.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Given that she has not been well for the last 24 hours, spending all the time in bed with regular temperature checks and doses of medication I am hoping that she has gone to stay with family or friends (Chloe for example) where she can relax and recover away from the cameras. Also we have been made aware that Lisa has a personal problem and she may be able to address that at the same time. It is a shame if she is missing the celebrations but it is no fun being at a party when you are not well and just want to rest. Sad though it is I hope she stays away rather than coming back tonight and concentrates on getting better instead. I’m sure I speak for many of us in sending love :heart: and wishing her a speedy recovery.

Yes I guess you hit it on the spot here. That will most likely be the reason. I even think it might be best for her maybe to take a holiday to get more relaxed and happy again.

• Like 1

You know what? Just in case your girlfriend ever cheats on you and you decide to take her back, it's always a really great idea to have a big party and invite a bunch of guys over for some good times. Really puts the relationship back on track. :biggrin:

• Like 3

Just now, Amy3 said:

You know what? Just in case your girlfriend ever cheats on you and you decide to take her back, it's always a really great idea to have a big party and invite a bunch of guys over for some good times. Really puts the relationship back on track. :biggrin:

Of course oh the irony :biggrin:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think Sid is the smartest guy but when he's this dumb it would be truly hilarious :biggrin:

are we saying it is okay to dump poor Logan after all that hard work he has done, and Em got paid for it?