Lisa & Em - Part #2

44 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

yes let's hope this does not happen, Lisa and my focus on vhtv,

she has to define a strategy better, every time I come less to see her apartment,:sad:

sid annoys me, I have to look at the positive side I have gained a few more hours of sleep:shy:

I like Lisa but i'm becoming more and more pessimistic about her stay in VHTV.. Unless she finds someone with whom she will regularly have sex in her place or continues causual sex, i don't see how she can make it. If things stay like they are now, i'm not sure she will even make it untill the end of december.

Something i noticed on the timeline this week is that on monday, Lisa went out from 13:15 to 22:45 and on thursday from 14:00 to 22:37. I first thought maybe she went to school. Then i thought maybe she has found a part time job. 

If she has found a job, she can afford doing nothing and staying in that place. 

15 minutes ago, pahman said:

I like Lisa but i'm becoming more and more pessimistic about her stay in VHTV.. Unless she finds someone with whom she will regularly have sex in her place or continues causual sex, i don't see how she can make it. If things stay like they are now, i'm not sure she will even make it untill the end of december.

Something i noticed on the timeline this week is that on monday, Lisa went out from 13:15 to 22:45 and on thursday from 14:00 to 22:37. I first thought maybe she went to school. Then i thought maybe she has found a part time job. 

If she has found a job, she can afford doing nothing and staying in that place. 

I think lisa invited Em to give more content to her apartment, and things went well, the problem was that Em was picked up shortly after the first party

and the whole initial idea was lost, the idea was good if Em was single

I'm having a hard time being interested in Em. The obvious reasons are Sid and those pajamas. But the tricky reason is that I can't read her very well. I don't understand her motivatios or her interests. I don't know what she likes and doesn't like. She like a blank slate to me and I just can't seem to be all that interested. She also doesn't seem to be good about pulling people out of their shells. She doesn't instigate fun or elicit fun out of others. Oh well, that's my take.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm having a hard time being interested in Em. The obvious reasons are Sid and those pajamas. But the tricky reason is that I can't read her very well. I don't understand her motivatios or her interests. I don't know what she likes and doesn't like. She like a blank slate to me and I just can't seem to be all that interested. She also doesn't seem to be good about pulling people out of their shells. She doesn't instigate fun or elicit fun out of others. Oh well, that's my take.

I agree with you, but curious that Em with logan seemed a different weight, more fun and not this apathetic girl that we see every day

or maybe I just can not stand sid and I start to see things that do not exist:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Lisa is smart and she knows exactly what she needs to do to keep this gravy train running. I hope she did get a job. The interaction with non voyeur people will keep her head turned on straight. Lisa wins!

I hope so because knowing and doing are two different things.

I'm sure all of us here would like to see her succeed. But after more than two months in VHTV, she doesn't seem to make any real progress. This week has been like going backward

When i look at Misty, Eda & Joe, Jeff & Violet, Nina & Alan & serena, Bree, Mira & Henri, these guys are trying to do better everyday than the day before. You know where they stand and they give you the desire to visit their apts. 

With Lisa you never know what is going to happen and when something happens, most of the time it's a disappointment.