Lisa & Em - Part #2

If Em reads these forums, I can't imagine it would be easy for her to read all these negative comments about Sid especially if she's in love with him. Truth is that Sid does come off as a genuinely nice guy so I can't be mad at him. On the other hand I can't say that I will watch this apartment with him here since he's so bad at sex but I'm also not going to continuously shit on him either. I just hope he either improves or Em gets a new partner. Until then I wish everybody best wishes. 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@miscvoyeur favorite girl coming to visit:biggrin:

Second favorite behind Edda, but I agree with @pahman, she has already been here a few times and hasn't done anything noteworthy, and as long as she's with James there's no reason to look forward to her doing anything noteworthy. But yes, I am incredibly attracted to her so even with that it's always nice to see her. I still don't know why VH felt the need to advertise this though. It's not like we haven't seen her plenty of times in the past.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Second favorite behind Edda, but I agree with @pahman, she has already been here a few times and hasn't done anything noteworthy, and as long as she's with James there's no reason to look forward to her doing anything noteworthy. But yes, I am incredibly attracted to her so even with that it's always nice to see her. I still don't know why VH felt the need to advertise this though. It's not like we haven't seen her plenty of times in the past.

Well I think its the same with with you and Chloe as with me and Nora :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well I think its the same with with you and Chloe as with me and Nora

The difference is with Nora there was always that chance of her going far between her teasing of the camera and Edda seducing her. With Chloe, none of that is going to happen.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The difference is with Nora there was always that chance of her going far between her teasing of the camera and Edda seducing her. With Chloe, none of that is going to happen.

I meant we like them even when the chance something will happen when they are around quite small...