Lisa & Em - Part #2

@thedbear 

What do I think is going to happen? To be honest I don't really put much thought into what I think will happen and rather just watch what happens. But to give you some kind of answer, I think there will be more inevitable drama between Sid and Em. I think Em wants sex a lot more than Sid and Sid is too nice to really chase after her, which I -think- is why she started fucking Logan. Logan is a completely different kind of guy than Sid. The question I'm curious about is whether there will be drama with Sid/Em before he leaves again for more days or if things will go smooth between them between now and then. The fact that they didn't have sex tonight tells me some things.

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

@thedbear 

What do I think is going to happen? To be honest I don't really put much thought into what I think will happen and rather just watch what happens. But to give you some kind of answer, I think there will be more inevitable drama between Sid and Em. I think Em wants sex a lot more than Sid and Sid is too nice to really chase after her, which I -think- is why she started fucking Logan. Logan is a completely different kind of guy than Sid. The question I'm curious about is whether there will be drama with Sid/Em before he leaves again for more days or if things will go smooth between them between now and then. The fact that they didn't have sex tonight tells me some things.

what will happen is once the project official, Sid or Logan, or any other that can be present, will be dragged to the cams by Emm.

And as I also noticed, she can also add Lisa. (FF)

@zoifan

To comment on what you said, personally I'd rather see Logan with Lisa. Sid with Lisa seems extremely unlikely. Right now Sid seems way too into Em for him to consider doing anything that may drive her away from him. You can tell by how hurt he was when he found out and how desperate he looked trying to hold on to her. Also don't think Lisa would want any part of that kind of drama, especially since her and Em are roommates for the time being. It's not sure what kind of relationship Logan and Em have; if they're just friends who fuck or if there is romance involved. It looks like Logan legit likes her since he's always cuddling her and caressing her. Sid has a better chance of finding a brand new girl and fucking her for revenge.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

@zoifan

To comment on what you said, personally I'd rather see Logan with Lisa. Sid with Lisa seems extremely unlikely. Right now Sid seems way too into Em for him to consider doing anything that may drive her away from him. You can tell by how hurt he was when he found out and how desperate he looked trying to hold on to her. Also don't think Lisa would want any part of that kind of drama, especially since her and Em are roommates for the time being. It's not sure what kind of relationship Logan and Em have; if they're just friends who fuck or if there is romance involved. It looks like Logan legit likes her since he's always cuddling her and caressing her. Sid has a better chance of finding a brand new girl and fucking her for revenge.

You are right, Logan is a talent should not let go and guess what Lisa is available.

Also, Logan seems a better fit for Lisa type than that Lewis stunt cock.

When I think about it, Lisa made such bad choice the 1st night Logan and friend came to Lisa party. She could have picked Logan with no problem, and Em would have stayed virgin for Sid ;)

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

what will happen is once the project official, Sid or Logan, or any other that can be present, will be dragged to the cams by Emm.

And as I also noticed, she can also add Lisa. (FF)

Lisa really don't seem like the type to do group sex. It takes too much work just for one guy to get her into sex. Plus the last time Lisa was alone with Logan, they barely spoke a single word to each other.

Since Em is on the apartment now and if she gets any money from views now, then doing stuff on cam will probably be in her best interest. Then I guess the question becomes if Em is strictly fucking for the cams or not. If she is (and I personally hope she isn't), then you're right. She will bring whoever she likes, either Sid, Logan or whoever, back specifically for sex and views. If she isn't and this is just her personal drama that she is living out in front of us, then there's a good chance that if she wants to keep Sid around and continue fucking Logan that she'll do it off cam or away from Lisa's house. At this point there are just too many things that we don't know. Just have to watch and see what happens. 

8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Also, Logan seems a better fit for Lisa type than that Lewis stunt cock.

When I think about it, Lisa made such bad choice the 1st night Logan and friend came to Lisa party. She could have picked Logan with no problem, and Em would have stayed virgin for Sid ;)

Having watched both guys fuck, I think Logan is better in bed than Lewis but not sure if he knows how to handle Lisa's attitude in bed the way Lewis does. There aren't too many guys who want to have to fight for pussy every time they want to fuck even during the fucking.

As for the first night, it's also possible since Em is the one who brought the two guys that she had already planned to hook up with Logan from the beginning. 

7 minutes ago, nack said:

Personally , I would like to see tenants stop communicating with CC members. It gives a cam show feel and makes me cringe.

What next .. Tokens for appreciating performance.

My thoughts exactly. Exactly! That's part of why I have no interest in the other apartments where they make posts here. And I really hope it doesn't start happening here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lisa really don't seem like the type to do group sex. It takes too much work just for one guy to get her into sex. Plus the last time Lisa was alone with Logan, they barely spoke a single word to each other.

Since Em is on the apartment now and if she gets any money from views now, then doing stuff on cam will probably be in her best interest. Then I guess the question becomes if Em is strictly fucking for the cams or not. If she is (and I personally hope she isn't), then you're right. She will bring whoever she likes, either Sid, Logan or whoever, back specifically for sex and views. If she isn't and this is just her personal drama that she is living out in front of us, then there's a good chance that if she wants to keep Sid around and continue fucking Logan that she'll do it off cam or away from Lisa's house. At this point there are just too many things that we don't know. Just have to watch and see what happens. 

Sorry for the response only now, but I had problems with my net (again).

Well, what I observed above is something I do not know if anyone has already realized it. .
All the women involved in the Anna project have something in comm. Are Bi.:cool:

So the only "curves" we would have would be Lisa and now Emm. Or not? (Time will tell).

Another thing we have also and now not for the Anna project and yes for the whole VH site.

All active women are Bi.:cool:

The only curves at the moment would be Violet and Alice who coincidentally belong to the same management,
And that there is Sara in your head.::)

Then again the question: Do we really have a "curve" there or just waiting for it to also confirm?

For Alice, it may actually be a curve, but for Violet based on the pace that has gone, I think it's just a matter of timing and opportunity.:biggrin:...