Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

after a 3 hour break, i check back here to find that the "3rd" guy is still not interested in miss red bra. is it just because he's gay and wants to be left alone? misty doesn't seem to get a rise out of him either. he seems more interested in misty's guy.

as usual, i'm probably missing something here.

any ideas?

is anybody watching this?

i just checked back in time to see miss red bra change into pants and a top. immediately following that, rockhead went into the bathroom with the "3rd guy". as far as i know, they're still in there.

i have to stop watching. every time i learn a little less.

and by the way, #29 who is with misty is no prize package either.

what's with these guys and why do the girls put up with it?

4 hours ago, billycox said:

is anybody watching this?

i just checked back in time to see miss red bra change into pants and a top. immediately following that, rockhead went into the bathroom with the "3rd guy". as far as i know, they're still in there.

i have to stop watching. every time i learn a little less.

and by the way, #29 who is with misty is no prize package either.

what's with these guys and why do the girls put up with it?

misty got it on with the blond guy several times in the past. also he fucked nyusha yesterday. i don't know why he did nothing last night. misty really likes #29. i don't think he's too bad except that he couldn't stay hard & i don't know how long misty will wait until she finds # 31 (she already had # 30). and rockhead is still the biggest asshole on this site. he never should have been allowed to return imo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

misty got it on with the blond guy several times in the past. also he fucked nyusha yesterday. i don't know why he did nothing last night. misty really likes #29. i don't think he's too bad except that he couldn't stay hard & i don't know how long misty will wait until she finds # 31 (she already had # 30). and rockhead is still the biggest asshole on this site. he never should have been allowed to return imo.

thanks golfer, that clears up some of this. i still don't understand why this blond guy would rather be in the bathroom with rockhead than on the couch with a half naked attractive woman. raises questions for me.

as far as rockyboy is concerned, you and i are in complete agreement. he is the WORST EVER. he's like an evil virus which has contaminated an entire living environment. either he goes or they should shut down this apartment. he adds nothing and takes away a significant amount.

other than that...go dodgers.

I can remember a time Alex was the devil incarnate, he was hated - big time -  and there was uproar when VHTV brought him on board, changed times indeed, he seems to have been given a second chance on here. I don't know why Rock doesn't. Alex has proven himself with a second chance, I'm doing the same with Rock.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, broxman said:

I can remember a time Alex was the devil incarnate, he was hated - big time -  and there was uproar when VHTV brought him on board, changed times indeed, he seems to have been given a second chance on here. I don't know why Rock doesn't. Alex has proven himself with a second chance, I'm doing the same with Rock.

I already voted for give him a 2nd chance

• Like 1