Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Hi StnCld, having seen your latest video of Maya, I remembered that you have a big collection of videos in the RLCF gallery, but most of them cannot be loaded. Why don´t you just delete them and thus make it much easier to see what you offer.

9 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Hi StnCld, having seen your latest video of Maya, I remembered that you have a big collection of videos in the RLCF gallery, but most of them cannot be loaded. Why don´t you just delete them and thus make it much easier to see what you offer.

The Videos are still there but there seems to be an issue playing them on the Video Player supplied on the Site.  Internet Download Manger will still grab the Video then you just have to play it with GOM Player or VLC Media Player.  To get them working on the site itself the file would have to be changed to  .flv for it to play directly.  I am in the midst of trying to get some of the ones that don't play changed to that format.

• Upvote 1

Apparently these two have gone on a sojourn taking their dog with them. Maya's sister has been house sitting the cats, and gaining time on the video game. Hopefully, where ever they are, they are in a nice cozy warm spot. The high temp for today for them is a minus 12 degrees, cooling off by morning to a minus 21.

There seemed to be a time frame for Maya to get the many hand made masks she was working on completed. Perhaps their absence from the apartment coincides with an event involving the masks.

In any case, I for one will say the view of Maya in camera 5 every morning has been missed. :cry:

• Upvote 1