Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

On 3/6/2017 at 1:39 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maya made a terrific Queen Khaleesi, and a wonderful maid back when she had fun doing the costume routine. I know we all miss that.

She's always been creative and busy (except for when she had the broken arm).

It is sad that the newbie kids can't understand why we oldsters still revere her as "Super Girl Maya." But then, the kids hang out at Barc 1 and 2 with their adolescent dream girls and lube.

Still, affection and loyalty still reign supreme with Maya's devoted admirers.

I actually like watching the cats,,,lol,,and speaking of,,i haven't seen the older grey cat on the couch,or around,anyone?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

I actually like watching the cats,,,lol,,and speaking of,,i haven't seen the older grey cat on the couch,or around,anyone?

Yes, it was still around  at least until Mar. 5th. It spends most of its time in the bedroom. I, think that it may be some what dis- oriented  due to the recent changing of cats play, feeding tower location in the living room.  

On 3/7/2017 at 8:59 PM, scutus said:

Yes, it was still around  at least until Mar. 5th. It spends most of its time in the bedroom. I, think that it may be some what dis- oriented  due to the recent changing of cats play, feeding tower location in the living room.  

pure speculation on your part. but then thats how it goes in here.

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

pure speculation on your part. but then thats how it goes in here.

No sir, not speculation. I have a picture taken that date of the grey cat on the bed. No, I am not going to post that pic. However, I have been looking for it since your post, and NO I have not seen it.

Maya, is in a rare mood that I have not seen for quite a while. Showing more skin than I've seen recently. Laid back on the couch feet propped up and light blue panties covering the minimum of skin. Go for it girl !!!!

59 minutes ago, scutus said:

Maya, is in a rare mood that I have not seen for quite a while. Showing more skin than I've seen recently. Laid back on the couch feet propped up and light blue panties covering the minimum of skin. Go for it girl !!!!

It is time for the once per month (or quarterly?) sex.

... as always ... with one light pointing into the camera ... so the image quality is going down to useless.

e4135406951feb9b6bd685ef019e8d06.jpg

It seems from the free cams i can view,all the cats are gone,i saw the black one and fluffy white one not long ago, but not like i have before,only the dog remains in constant view. I know the grey cat was older but seemed in good health,,from what i could see.I miss watching the cats  pounce on each other,and how curious they were,,if one cat was investigating something new in the apt, they all gathered around,,,lol.,,,they were more fun than most humans on RLC:confused:  So anyone see them locked away in the bedroom,or other room you have to pay to see? Sorry,i like animals more than i like people.