Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

19 hours ago, scutus said:

3 hours ago. Howard posted a video from "the good old days". I dug trough my archives, and found the same video. It was dated 11/30/ 2013. Back when any excuse at all would result in satisfying the sexual urges for at least four hours.

Chances of seeing that again are zero these days

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Between Maya & Stepan you won't see that again.  Maya's been working on a New Bone.

will we see him again in the near future. Winter has set in Krasnoyarsk so Stepan is unlikely to go camping again until next summer?

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

will we see him again in the near future. Winter has set in Krasnoyarsk so Stepan is unlikely to go camping again until next summer?

I'm still surprised that after a few months of these two not banging, the channels is still alive.  I'm sure viewership has significantly dropped. I come to that conclusion by how s-l-o-w-l-y the 'likes' have come from that video I posted 2-3 days ago.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Hard to say what Maya & Stepan are up to.   I don't expect this Apartment to be in operation for very much longer.  If they make it to the end of the year they'll be doing good.

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Hard to say what Maya & Stepan are up to.   I don't expect this Apartment to be in operation for very much longer.  If they make it to the end of the year they'll be doing good.

From the brief glimpses we have had Mayas new man makes her happy and he certainly satisfies her sexual desires(oral sex a speciality). Circumstances dictate that they only seem to meet 2 nights a week.

Otherwise I believe Maya would have left weeks ago. The relationship with Stepan  was OVER for good when she removed his ring from her finger.

We will probably never know why their relationship fell apart. Any ideas anybody?

1 hour ago, tFighterPilot said:

Does Stepan have any other shirt except  the  Soviet one? I don't remember ever seeing him wearing  anything else.

All his other shirts are dirty and wet. He's been crying in the closet clueless as to what went wrong with their relationship.

1 minute ago, Howard said:

All his other shirts are dirty and wet. He's been crying in the closet clueless as to what went wrong with their relationship.

When a  life consists of being on a Computer from the time you wake till the time you sleep, there's not much hope.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎08 at 5:10 PM, Howard said:

Found this deep, deep in the bowels of one of my external hard drives (when 40GB capacity was a lot...but the darn thing still spinning after 12+ years). I don't think I recorded this but it's definitely from a few years ago (pre-Maya tattoo).  Don't think it's on CC. So....enjoy.

(Video Content No Longer Available)

1710090237550085.jpg

could u reup?

20 hours ago, Howard said:

But who would want to shag a woman that walks about in paint covered tatty clothes when she is at home. The guy I had to decorate my house wore smarter clothes and was even better looking than her