Alice & Pavel

Alice is beautiful. With a good figure (despite pregnancy). But... Site level rises. I'm not talking about top-end apartments - where regular madness, debauchery and orgies. Even the low-raiting (but enough for survival) apartments are progressing. Someone walks naked. Someone leads guests, or even new participants into the apartment.

Nothing here. I admit that statistics in the first few days will be good. But what's next? They moved without a period offline. They do not have a bonus of partial novelty - like that of Eric&Layla and KPLP. They do not have a novelty bonus like girls Linda&Carrie. The period when they will be watched - even if no one is at home, there will week. If they do not change - there is no chance:cry:. Alice has a lot of fans - but I do not think there will be enough to keep the apartment afloat. Especially - even fans are bored. The last time the pace of Alice and Pavel at zero.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

Alice is beautiful. With a good figure (despite pregnancy). But... Site level rises. I'm not talking about top-end apartments - where regular madness, debauchery and orgies. Even the low-raiting (but enough for survival) apartments are progressing. Someone walks naked. Someone leads guests, or even new participants into the apartment.

Nothing here. I admit that statistics in the first few days will be good. But what's next? They moved without a period offline. They do not have a bonus of partial novelty - like that of Eric&Layla and KPLP. They do not have a novelty bonus like girls Linda&Carrie. The period when they will be watched - even if no one is at home, there will week. If they do not change - there is no chance:cry:. Alice has a lot of fans - but I do not think there will be enough to keep the apartment afloat. Especially - even fans are bored. The last time the pace of Alice and Pavel at zero.

Indeed.I coment that in an recent post.The couple it's nice but even at Jeka place they were very limited in terms of doing diferent things,sex isn't the problem,that they do it plenty,but the rest there is nothing much..they now have an full house,guests are needed,some friends to visit(if posible)some parties etc.Alice it's lovely but that's not enought in long therm.

• Like 1