Alice & Pavel

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You're ok by me Pavel, so she didn't cum when you made love, go in and hold her and kiss her while she finishes up is  good, even better sometimes!

For what i could understand none of them cum with the 'sex' part.. So she helped him and then then he helped her :heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For what i could understand none of them cum with the 'sex' part.. So she helped him and then then he helped her :heart:

A lot of guys on these sites cum, and that's the end of it, they get up and walk away, and the women finish up or masterbate when theyre alone. Pretty messed up, I don't think some of the guys on these sites know what pleasure it would give them to do what Pavel did

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Everytime i saw batman now i remember @Amy3

You have got to be freaking kidding me!! More Batman panties. I feel like I'm living in Hellraiser. I simply cannot escape them. Who's indeed was it to make Batman panties!! I want to strangle that person, with a pair of Batman panties!!! 

image.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

A lot of guys on these sites cum, and that's the end of it, they get up and walk away, and the women finish up or masterbate when theyre alone. Pretty messed up, I don't think some of the guys on these sites know what pleasure it would give them to do what Pavel did

No doubt. There are 2 very important things when it comes to sex. Number 1, did the girl have an orgasm. Number 2, did the guy have an orgasm. If either of these things don't happen, it's not a round or even a sex for that matter. It's partial sex at best. Who wants to see partial sex? No me! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

No doubt. There are 2 very important things when it comes to sex. Number 1, did the girl have an orgasm. Number 2, did the guy have an orgasm. If either of these things don't happen, it's not a round or even a sex for that matter. It's partial sex at best. Who wants to see partial sex? No me! 

Of course there are times where I just want to give him a "quickie" we call it. And he's pretty quick about it, and i don't expect anything from him. Guess how many times i asked him if he wants a "quickie" and he's said no? 

• Like 1