Alice & Pavel

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

You have got to be freaking kidding me!! More Batman panties. I feel like I'm living in Hellraiser. I simply cannot escape them. Who's indeed was it to make Batman panties!! I want to strangle that person, with a pair of Batman panties!!! 

image.jpg

Hahaha!!! You really can't stand Batman! We're you attacked on Halloween as a kid by someone dressed as Batman? And OMG, Hellraiser scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it! The Cenobites really freaked me out! 

• Like 1

Yeah, Hellraiser, the original 2 movies were awesome scary! As for Batman, it all started with this girl on VV who constantly wore them. Sorry, I’m terrible with names. Think it was Anita. Blonde girl with the big ass and boobs that Wanted to fuck Alex, but Anna wouldn’t let him. Anyways,, it wasn’t just her, it seemed like someone had dumped a load of Batman clothes from a C5 cargo jet over Russia. They were everywhere! ...and yet they are still everywhere. They are not sexy, don’t ever buy them. All Batman panties deserve severe punishment! 😜

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, Hellraiser, the original 2 movies were awesome scary! As for Batman, it all started with this girl on VV who constantly wore them. Sorry, I’m terrible with names. Think it was Anita. Blonde girl with the big ass and boobs that Wanted to fuck Alex, but Anna wouldn’t let him. Anyways,, it wasn’t just her, it seemed like someone had dumped a load of Batman clothes from a C5 cargo jet over Russia. They were everywhere! ...and yet they are still everywhere. They are not sexy, don’t ever buy them. All Batman panties deserve severe punishment! 😜

So creepy and scary! Lisa has batman underwear doesn't she? you loved those too, haha not!