Sara & Jeka

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

5 days and no comments here! I guess all work and no Sara, makes Jeka a dull boy! 💋

It lasted more than I tought,my feelings when pavel and Alice leave was that the house would be empty for days and days,to be fair Jeka and Sara were more days in place then I tought,but seems now it's what I expected,an house empty and with Jeka in one day or other.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Just In said:

You got to applaud that for to earn money move the couple out that has been keeping this house active, really great plan.

I guess Alice&Pavel wanted to leave.. specially after she getting pregnant and preparing the wedding time 

Just now, Sparkles said:

I guess Alice&Pavel wanted to leave.. specially after she getting pregnant and preparing the wedding time 

I know I was just poking fun at an empty house.

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

I know I was just poking fun at an empty house.

But even with Alice&Pavel there the house was empty all day.. they (he work outside) are basically never watched outside the bedroom... Unless he got 3-4 new tenants.. there is no hope for that place

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But even with Alice&Pavel there the house was empty all day.. they (he work outside) are basically never watched outside the bedroom... Unless he got 3-4 new tenants.. there is no hope for that place

Yes but at least something happened. Even if it was only Alice most of the time. Now Sara is away again and the place has gone to sleep.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But still most of the action and presence in the place was by pavel and Alice,Jeka it's more an guest than an resident(in my opinion)he it's out sometimes for full week etc and Sara was never in for very big periods of time.With the Alice and pavel out Jeka totaly would have to find substitutes for them.

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But still most of the action and presence in the place was by pavel and Alice,Jeka it's more an guest than an resident(in my opinion)he it's out sometimes for full week etc and Sara was never in for very big periods of time.With the Alice and pavel out Jeka totaly would have to find substitutes for them.

Yes i know that... What i'm trying to say is that they (alice&pavel) seems to not be living in all the house... They live only in the bathroom.. to be true i understand them... the house don't have a living room but a big hall... But now it's quite normal to see them in the living room/kitchen... living normally