Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I would be concerned that the "rules" would make them too much like VH or a pay by the month cam site.  One of the reasons I prefer RLC is the suspense of not knowing what is coming next.  Strict rules could also just drive some of these girls farther into their shells.  If anything will loosen them up, it is likely to be freedom of choice.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, hampelo said:

I would be concerned that the "rules" would make them too much like VH or a pay by the month cam site.  One of the reasons I prefer RLC is the suspense of not knowing what is coming next.  Strict rules could also just drive some of these girls farther into their shells.  If anything will loosen them up, it is likely to be freedom of choice.

Yes, setting strickt rules are no good idea, they must be allowed to go out sometimes.

But there is also important that RLC doesn't let it go like KKK, where there are very little action at home, they always go out, and I bet 98% of the sex happens outside.

So far they've done great, they've shown that they like to have parties at home. I give them credit for that, but it is just that they could also live alittle inbetween the parties, wich it seems they don't.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hampelo said:

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, setting strickt rules are no good idea, they must be allowed to go out sometimes.

But there is also important that RLC doesn't let it go like KKK, where there are very little action at home, they always go out, and I bet 98% of the sex happens outside.

So far they've done great, they've shown that they like to have parties at home. I give them credit for that, but it is just that they could also live alittle inbetween the parties, wich it seems they don't.

i agree with both of you...strict rules can make this apartment like VH plus yes this apartment has given excitement and entertainment in a very short time... but there needs to be some method to atleast stop the girls from having all fun off camera...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

This is so frustrating....the girls are having fun at our expense....we are paying for their apartment, food and clothing....and then they go out partying after making everyone wait for days...

the fact that they all came late, pretty much means that the party was of similar nature like the ones in this apartment...ie at someone's apartment...and probably all three girls had sex as well...esp if it was a guy's apartment....so firstly we miss the fun and secondly...the girls got what they wanted...now they will live like zombies for 5 more days...:angry:

RLC really needs to have rules...some apartment popularity related payscale for the inmates...i think they can easily track how many members are looking at each apartment...like longest time spent by members in each apartment per month....

also RLC needs to have rules that the girls cannot have late overnight parties outside...they can go out..have dinner, watch movies, even take short vacations...but no late overnight parties outside...

These 3 girl's live there! They get paid to have camera's, 19 in their case, pointing at them 24/7, but carry on with their normal lives as best they can. They can perform for us if they so choose, they can stay in and party, they can watch TV all day or make sticker books, or they can go out, but it's up to them what they do. I wish I had a £1 for every time I said this...:huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hampelo said:

Good points hamp..especially this one...The other so 'voyeur/cam girl sites' can cater for that sort of stuff....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good points hamp..especially this one...The other so 'voyeur/cam girl sites' can cater for that sort of stuff....

Yeh...  I actually joined VH for a couple of months but became disenchanted with the gay focus (not that there's anything wrong with that :biggrin: ) and the "command" performances every evening.  I am not sure what that is but it is not a voyeur site.

the sad part is....that these girls are not permanent...they might leave sooner or later....i hope RLC realizes that more apartments of similar nature may be required...with similar girls... plus i dont understand RLC continuing the charity work by allowing so many boring apartments... KKK should have been closed long ago...alongwith many couple apartments... infact interesting girls from the barca apartments could be short listed and put into these apartments... KK should go and someone like sofie should get an apartment... or if one of the girls leave from AGS...then she is replaced by sofie...

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Zinc said:

the sad part is....that these girls are not permanent...they might leave sooner or later....i hope RLC realizes that more apartments of similar nature may be required...with similar girls... plus i dont understand RLC continuing the charity work by allowing so many boring apartments... KKK should have been closed long ago...alongwith many couple apartments... infact interesting girls from the barca apartments could be short listed and put into these apartments... KK should go and someone like sofie should get an apartment... or if one of the girls leave from AGS...then she is replaced by sofie...

They didn't learn yet the term that say: It is not quantity but quality

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Zinc said:

i agree with both of you...strict rules can make this apartment like VH plus yes this apartment has given excitement and entertainment in a very short time... but there needs to be some method to atleast stop the girls from having all fun off camera...

this apt was up for 3 weeks and all 3 girls had sex in the apt the new couple in B3 have been there a week they have had sex twice if that's what you want to call it,but they have been crucified for not doing more I'm guilty myself but the girls on vacation come here and most don't do shit on cam but go out and do everything off cam but they are not expected to do shit why whats the difference

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

this apt was up for 3 weeks and all 3 girls had sex in the apt the new couple in B3 have been there a week they have had sex twice if that's what you want to call it,but they have been crucified for not doing more I'm guilty myself but the girls on vacation come here and most don't do shit on cam but go out and do everything off cam but they are not expected to do shit why whats the difference

i think as far as barca apartments are concerned...most members have lost hope... except for those who are happy to just see nude girls... as far as i am concerned..i was pretty much ending my membership...only stopped coz of AGS...its pretty much the only apartment i follow...the new B3 is probably the worst investment by RLC...boring girls..hardly anyone is hot...