Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You'll have to explain further so I know what you're talking about.            What type if issue are you having?

I"m talking about the date, the month typ was been wrong for me , sorry boss for that notice:heart:

20 minutes ago, ooopel said:

I"m talking about the date, the month typ was been wrong for me , sorry boss for that notice:heart:

The Date above the Girls name is when the Apartment Started. A Finishing Date will be added when the Apartment goes Offline.

If your talking about the Date in the Picture Topic a Couple of Pictures were Posted this Morning before the Apartment was added on the Forum. In order to keep the Instructions of the Topic on top I had to take a earlier Post of Mine yesterday and move it into the Top Slot so I could keep all Pictures below it.  Other than that the topics should be the same as all the other Topics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The Date above the Girls name is when the Apartment Started. A Finishing Date will be added when the Apartment goes Offline.

If your talking about the Date in the Picture Topic a Couple of Pictures were Posted this Morning before the Apartment was added on the Forum. In order to keep the Instructions of the Topic on top I had to take a earlier Post of Mine yesterday and move it into the Top Slot so I could keep all Pictures below it.  Other than that the topics should be the same as all the other Topics.

Yes,I"m talking about the main date beside the girls name of the apartment , anyway nothing series happened, and I"would thank you for your explain boss,  I" would thank you for your hard work boss 

• Like 2