Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Il y a 2 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Il est donc Glasha alors marty! ... Elle était 1er dans la douche ce matin. Un bon choix, elle est à moi aussi ...:biggrin:

When I wrote the post I hoped that Angie would be the first...:angel:., but this girl is part of the family (Angelika, Irina) for the time being the least possible shower...:dodgy:.. with a special mention for Angelika..:tongue:...I think.  Glasha is an interesting girl to follow and as often we have the same tastes....:biggrin:... that you think of Angie?.....:smile:

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

When I wrote the post I hoped that Angie would be the first...:angel:., but this girl is part of the family (Angelika, Irina) for the time being the least possible shower...:dodgy:.. with a special mention for Angelika..:tongue:...I think.  Glasha is an interesting girl to follow and as often we have the same tastes....:biggrin:... that you think of Angie?.....:smile:

Angie looked good in the shower too but Glasha was better, IMO. I find her really attractive and when she put her face on before she went out, beautiful...:heart:

Il y a 4 heures, Kkru394 a dit :

Angie a été brièvement seins nus dans sa cam chambre 10 06h59. 

Thank you Kkru for your post, with your indications I could see the replay, very short but enjoyable moment I just hope more involvement of the three girls. thanks again ...:cool:

It can sometimes take ages before newbies feel comfortable enough to show us some action. How long do you lot think it'll be before any of these 'bates on the sofa Leora-style? Any sign of them being lesbo or having a BF? 

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angie looked good in the shower too but Glasha was better, IMO. I find her really attractive and when she put her face on before she went out, beautiful...:heart:

has Angie showered?

il y a 4 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Angie avait l'air bien dans la douche aussi, mais Glasha était mieux, l'OMI. Je la trouve vraiment attrayante et quand elle a mis son visage avant de elle sortit, belle ...:heart:

Did you see Angie in the shower? for me Angie is the blonde is I did not see taking a shower, but maybe I missed it or I confuse the girls. ....:confused:

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Did you see Angie in the shower? for me Angie is the blonde is I did not see taking a shower, but maybe I missed it or I confuse the girls. ....:confused:

No my mistake. I know Angie is blond with lovely boobs. Sorry for misleading you guys, I meant to type Sonya...facepalm hand gesture emoticon

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Pas mon erreur. Je sais que Angie est blonde avec de beaux seins. Désolé pour vous induire en erreur les gars, je voulais taper Sonya ...emoticon geste de la main facepalm

I see that Glasha has bewitched you ...:heart:....:biggrin:

• Like 1