Karla & Arnie

44 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

...and no I'm not telling them to have sex with the lights on, I'm saying that I won't watch it if they don't. There is a huge difference.

Still ... with this start we know that this apartment is lightening years ahead of Linda's 

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the start was horrible. blanketsex in the dark & clothes on for part of it. come on!

Still lightening years ahead of what we had in Linda's :)

Linda lowered the expectation bar for all apartment. All apartments should be thankful to Linda.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Still lightening years ahead of what we had in Linda's :)

Linda lowered the expectation bar for all apartment. All apartments should be thankful to Linda.

Well to be fair started Amy place then Jeka and the Nothing's..then continue with Linda's place.

I watched the timeline.

Karla is lovely and beautiful.

They delivered a sex scene at the 1st night. It proofs they have all intent to please us. Excellent !!!

I know the blanket cover was not impressive, but please consider they are civilians and need sometime to get comfortable with the camera concept.

I expect we will have  a great time watching this couple for the months to come, if not years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

I expect we will have  a great time watching this couple for the months to come, if not years.

They are unlikely to become the stars of project. On the other hand, the best that the others could do that night was to do nothing:biggrin:. Crazy action was at same time in 4 apartments + Violet and Jeff. Of these, 2 apartments (rather participants) are top. Today they will rest. Today this apartment has a great chance to prove itself.

But my expectations are below average.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, groomy said:

They are unlikely to become the stars of project. On the other hand, the best that the others could do that night was to do nothing:biggrin:. Crazy action was at same time in 4 apartments + Violet and Jeff. Of these, 2 apartments (rather participants) are top. Today they will rest. Today this apartment has a great chance to prove itself.

But my expectations are below average.

Fully agree. They must do sth. to prove themselves today. For now they are timeline only for me

28 minutes ago, broxman said:

I just have to wonder what possesses folk to agree to do this project if they have any inhibitions when it comes to having sex on camera. 

Basicaly..$$.Thats why we had the five Nothing's etc.They never had the intention to have sex frequently etc on cams.

• Like 1

Not everyone like Jeff who is olympic sex champion with parents and sister who like to participate. Jeff is a gifted participate and rare to find.

But come on guys, we should give them a break, 

It is important that participants show us the full internet to please us.

These two seems real sweet couple in love. Karla is beautiful with great body.

The will absolutely not be at the level of Jeff and Violet, but give them two weeks, they will get used to it and give us nice shows.