Katie & Phil

On 11/25/2017 at 3:00 PM, martyen said:

hello to all again an ambitious message from VH,....:biggrin:..... my message is made for a question why all these stains on the bed? a piss party?...:huh:0ca7cb22-1f92-4c60-9d05-0d9b750e45ea.png

That just a protective mattress cover, I would change that even if it was stain free, I'm pretty sure Katie will also

It's a shame Lena and Peter are gone. They we're pretty fun at the compound. Something was lost after they moved, but when nothing was goin on, you could always come here and mostly everyone was laying around naked. Another thing was when Katie and Lena got together, In my opinion that was really hot and sexy because they actually got down and spent a lot of time giving each other oral, not just jamming toys into each other and tying each other up. It was a show, but it was pretty real also and real orgasms.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's a shame Lena and Peter are gone. They we're pretty fun at the compound. Something was lost after they moved, but when nothing was goin on, you could always come here and mostly everyone was laying around naked. Another thing was when Katie and Lena got together, In my opinion that was really hot and sexy because they actually got down and spent a lot of time giving each other oral, not just jamming toys into each other and tying each other up. It was a show, but it was pretty real also and real orgasms.

i'll miss lena as she was gorgeous. but i really didn't think they would even be there that long. i thought the compound would last all summer & then everyone would be gone except layla & eric. i hope that katie & phil can find some open minded friends to have some fun with.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i'll miss lena as she was gorgeous. but i really didn't think they would even be there that long. i thought the compound would last all summer & then everyone would be gone except layla & eric. i hope that katie & phil can find some open minded friends to have some fun with.

They better, or they will be out I'm pretty sure of that

• Like 1

il y a 26 minutes, ashleyxyz a dit :

Ce juste une housse de matelas de protection, je changerais que même si elle était tache libre, je suis sûr que Katie sera également

hello to all, hi Ashley my message is three days old, and for having looked at times Phil did not change the mattress cover, just put a sheet over it.But the question is why stains on the mattress normally new I Assumed.? or that's the cover of the old apartment. It's not very important just strange

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

hello to all, hi Ashley my message is three days old, and for having looked at times Phil did not change the mattress cover, just put a sheet over it.But the question is why stains on the mattress normally new I Assumed.? or that's the cover of the old apartment. It's not very important just strange

Don't know as long it does not look like Nina's sofa it should be okay I guess :biggrin:

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Je ne sais pas tant qu'il ne ressemble pas à le canapé de Nina, il devrait être d'accord, je pense que :biggrin:

for Nina's sofa we know who did the stains, . but for Katie and Phil's bed it may be less obvious. An investigation is needed ....:biggrin: