Eclairer un novice - Enlighten a beginner - Erleuchten Sie ein Anfänger

ailein

Eclairer un novice - Enlighten a beginner - Erleuchten Sie ein Anfänger - Ilumina un principiante - Просветите начинающего

Salut !

S'il-vous-plaît, aidez-moi ! Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait me présenter chaque couple sur ce qu'on sait d'eux : leur pays, leur ville, leur âge, leur métier, etc.

Ne me dites pas de chercher ces renseignements moi-même dans le forum car sinon, ça va être long et décourageant. Soyez sympa svp ! Merci d'avance !

Hi!

Please, help me! Does someone could introduce me to every couple we know them: their country, their city, their age, profession, etc..

Do not tell me to find this information myself in the forum because otherwise it will be long and discouraging. Please be nice! Thank you in advance!

Hallo!

Wenn Sie bitte, hilf mir! Ihr Land, ihre Stadt, ihr Alter, Beruf etc.: Hat jemand könnte mich zu jedem Paar, das wir wissen, sie einzuführen.

Sag mir nicht, um diese Informationen selbst im Forum, da es sonst sein wird lang und entmutigend. Bitte schön! Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Hi!

Si usted por favor, ayúdame! ¿Alguien me podría presentar a todas las parejas que conocemos: su país, su ciudad, su edad, profesión, etc.

No me digas que para encontrar esta información en el mismo foro, porque de lo contrario será largo y desalentador. Por favor, ser amable! Gracias de antemano!

Привет!

Если вы пожалуйста, помогите мне! Разве кто-то может представить меня каждые пару мы их знаем: их страна, их города, их возраст, профессия и т.д..

Не говорите мне, чтобы найти эту информацию себе на форуме, потому что в противном случае она будет долгой и обескураживающим. Пожалуйста, будьте хорошим! Спасибо заранее!

I would say that unless the RLC people are personally known to one or more of the members here, that may be next to impossible to find out. I would think that a small bio would be cool, but unlikely to get published publicly.

Guest Squirrel

Eclairer un novice - Enlighten a beginner - Erleuchten Sie ein Anfänger - Ilumina un principiante - Просветите начинающего

... Hi!

Please, help me! Does someone could introduce me to every couple we know them: their country, their city, their age, profession, etc..

Do not tell me to find this information myself in the forum because otherwise it will be long and discouraging. Please be nice! Thank you in advance!

Welcome to the CamCaps International Zoo.

The general consensus at camcaps is that the first four couples all live in a region of Siberia, near a city that I can't spell (starts with a "K") and I'm too lazy myself to look it up. The last three couples (Nora & Kiko, Alma & Stefan, Isabel & Marcelo) live in or around Barcelona, Spain. N&K are obviously Ukrainian or Russian and part of a large expatriate community in Spain, and they are probably involved in the Barcelona entertainment industry when work comes their way. All RLC couples look like they're in their 20's or early 30's.

Each female has a camcaps fan club. All the men have their share of vocal  and jealous detractors who complain endlessly, and literally throw rotten tomatoes at the RLC men. However, many of us are a bit more kind and friendly. Nonetheless, don't take anything you read here seriously; fantasy and delusion run wild here on camcaps.

What I know for certain:

Previously, all Russian tenants were required to have cats; with the loss of Alina & Mark, Putin has relaxed that government mandate, so Leora is currently catless. The dog population has increased, Alma has a black log-eared rabbit, and Maya & Stepan are conducting an aquatic version of "Shroedinger's Cat" in their aquarium --- meaning I cannot ever tell if their fish are dead or alive or in a dual-state. Don't trust anything the RLC pets tell you; I suspect they're all retired undercover KGB or CIA operatives. And ignore bad CamCaps Karma ratings--we all ignore them, too.

The problems, talents, and lifestyles of these couples (and the camcaps members) will be apparent if you watch enough. It's all loads of fun except when it's deathly boring...

Guest Squirrel

Squirrel, I saw at least five fish that were alive on Sunday.

You are correct. Thank goodness there's some action tonight at RLC! I'd better watch 'em before they become floaters...  ;D