C & S

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

If briefly there is Weinstein level drama.

Boyfriend found the screenshots of Tim and Clara. For him it is unacceptable.

If they do not restore relationship. Then most likely the apartment will be before the weekend.

Damn. Losing Clara will be bad. We have with Zoi and Tim and Arnie and Karla two very boring low performing places. Clara should stay and become the new Misty. 

Hope @AlexLina will find a solution here. Arnie and  Karla could not replace EL so no way they can make up for the loss of Clara and Stas.

• Like 1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn. Losing Clara will be bad. We have with Zoi and Tim and Arnie and Karla two very boring low performing places. Clara should stay and become the new Misty. 

Hope @AlexLina will find a solution here. Arnie and  Karla could not replace EL so no way they can make up for the loss of Clara and Stas.

Agree,basicaly the only good houses of them it's more or less Clara house and Linda house,loosing this couple will leave them with two big failures places(Tim place and Arnie place)and just Linda one being good.

• Like 2

Really nonsense,always thought stas knew about Clara and Tim having sex in the place..basicaly because it's all over cc in pics,talks etc,if they did it outside with no cams then would make sense,but they did it in VH..an place full of cams,how Clara and Tim could tought that stas wouldn't know!?Just hope this make T&z less present in this house.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Everyone assumed this because everyone assumes that all the tenants look in on CC. I had said before when this was going on that it didn't look like he knew about it because it always happened while he was away. The last time they partied together there was zero indication that anybody knew about what they were doing.

Yes you right,but other thing for exemple,VH a lot of times put pics in twitter,that's another way they could be caught easily.Really surprise to see that stas didn't knew,wonder if zoi knows.Well it just was very little smart from Clara and Tim.

So Stas and Clara was at Tim&Zoi two nights ago (the day stella visited them in the afternoon)... maybe that come in conversation there... because they came home at that night.. but stas leaved in the morning (with clara i think) and he was all day out.. till came now and take the things

I can't believe that he didn't know that... for me is totally weird..