C & S

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Since Tim' s apt is styled similar to C & S, I wonder if its in the same building or complex?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Same building or nearby

Tim leaves his apartment at 3:00 p.m. and at 3:20 p.m. he is already in Clara.

Since before this Clara is also absent for 10 minutes and returns with it, we may kind of intuit that both places are actually very close to each other. But not in the same building.

20 minutes if we find out that Tim just arrived at that moment or 10 minutes if we associate that Clara left as soon as he got it and found him outside the apartment.

Reinforcing this time to the exit of Tim at 16:21, again with Clara and her return at 16:23. .

Return of Tim at 17hs with a small market bag (maybe spent around 30 minutes). we can therefore intuit that both locations are around less than 20 minutes apart.

Zoi can therefore calmly go on a social visit, Clara, Stas, or both. .hehehehehe.::)

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well thats what makes it interesting in my opinion. And I think its really disrespectful calling women living in an open relationship "whores"

VH is for open minded people (participating and watching)

I'm sorry I used a wrong word. I didn't mean to offend anyone. About my opinion, this situation of "open relationship" has a limit for me. It's not a problem for me if I see a group of residents doing sex together (like in Alex and Anna's house). For me watching Tim leaving his partner and meanwhile he kisses another girl is like a betrayal. For someone could be more interesting but for me it's not. But if Zoi knows about this and she's okay with that I will be ok too. But the first impression it was bad in front of my eyes. Everyone is free to have their own tastes and I respect the other's tastes. Sorry again if I was too impulsive.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I'm sorry I used a wrong word. I didn't mean to offend anyone. About my opinion, this situation of "open relationship" has a limit for me. It's not a problem for me if I see a group of residents doing sex together (like in Alex and Anna's house). For me watching Tim leaving his partner and meanwhile he kisses another girl is like a betrayal. For someone could be more interesting but for me it's not. But if Zoi knows about this and she's okay with that I will be ok too. But the first impression it was bad in front of my eyes. Everyone is free to have their own tastes and I respect the other's tastes. Sorry again if I was too impulsive.

Alright my friend. Everything is good :biggrin:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well with Zoi and Tim there as much will happen as when they had guest over lately ::)

Zoi and Tim have had 3some with Clara. It should be safe to expect that they expand the idea to 4some. Just to be fair with Stats and give him some ;)