Viki & Kate Part #1

50 minutes ago, catalonia said:

We had seen them before but we had almost forgotten, you probably have the same feeling when you see them again in fifteen or twenty days, it's a matter of you being lucky enough to connect and that the house is not empty or full of people. If you see that a man is shaved badly eating cakes or giving massages, do not expect to see anything either. Luck!!!

I have the feeling that "next step" will be an empty house for most of day..the place it's going similar route than other house/s of this manager.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Hey you bright guys whats the difference between a  "Like"  and a  "Upvote" ?

Really..well I could tell you so much things about the diference between an like and an upvote,but will try to be not specific but still look like an good effort in an dark matter..lets see..you can like an ice cream but you canot unlit an upvote,just have the focus in the right candle and the path of upvote will be completely clear..but still totaly unclear.well think now you are completely resolved and with all the votes resolved,no need to Thanks,just be zen..and of course to end remember always and forget..god save the queen.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I just gave you an upvote and you got a reputation point :biggrin:

It was something one of those guys told me awhile back. Maybe they changed
it. Try giving me like and see if I get a point. If so, you can scratch what I said.

And, thank you for the points.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

It was something one of those guys told me awhile back. Maybe they changed
it. Try giving me like and see if I get a point. If so, you can scratch what I said.

And, thank you for the points.

Gave you a like and you got another point :biggrin:

• Like 1