Viki & Kate Part #1

On 1/4/2018 at 9:28 AM, golfer06 said:

i think most others stopped watching. it's a cure for insomnia.

The first pics of this apt and of Viki & Kate were posted on 12/10, which means
they've only been here for three weeks. A good portion of that was spent cooking,
shopping, most likely, entertaining friends and family, etc. I know, there's creepy
daddy. I can't account for his frequent visits, but it does certainly put a damper on
Viki & Kate's romantic escapades.

Then there was the argument, which seemed to drag on for days. At one point, if
I've got this right, Kate even refused a gift of flowers as an apology from Viki. Of
course, that just ground things to a halt, romantically. Thankfully, they seem to
have moved past that.

But, again, they have only been there three weeks. During which time, they've had
a lot of normal, regular life and family life and cooking and entertaining, etc., etc.,
to contend with. I think today is maybe the first day in a good while, that they
have been able to just relax and be couch potatoes for a while.

If any of this is incorrect, please let me know.

Always thought Kate was the problem but now Kate was in the living room naked and Viki was ignoring her duuhhhhhhhh

They are now in the bedroom and its struggling but am keeping my patience............so far !!!!!!

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

The first pics of this apt and of Viki & Kate were posted on 12/10, which means
they've only been here for three weeks. A good portion of that was spent cooking,
shopping, most likely, entertaining friends and family, etc. I know, there's creepy
daddy. I can't account for his frequent visits, but it does certainly put a damper on
Viki & Kate's romantic escapades.

Then there was the argument, which seemed to drag on for days. At one point, if
I've got this right, Kate even refused a gift of flowers as an apology from Viki. Of
course, that just ground things to a halt, romantically. Thankfully, they seem to
have moved past that.

But, again, they have only been there three weeks. During which time, they've had
a lot of normal, regular life and family life and cooking and entertaining, etc., etc.,
to contend with. I think today is maybe the first day in a good while, that they
have been able to just relax and be couch potatoes for awhile.

If any of this is incorrect, please let me know.

I think you are quite right...

• Like 1

ahahah if they don't do it it's because they don't do it... if they do it it's because they do it with lights off... there will always be something to try to bash the girls.. normal 

Next time send the instructions to VH telling the conditions that girls should be allowed to have sex..

But hey, i guess there was no problem in other recent situations with sex and lights off... so must be a problem only with kate and viki