Viki & Kate Part #1

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

House looks ok,some cams have very nice qualitie,but the girls aren't nothing special(to my tastes),and of course it's an Jeka place that imediatly put my hopes low,still waiting for other type of residents,with body types like blondie e Margaret.well enjoy.

let me disagree, these two look sexy, I can't wait to watch them spread their legs bit more. But we all have different tastes of course :shy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

I'm looking forward to it,

I hope you're really real lesbians, that it's nothing like a failed attempt on linda and carrie

I wish I could counter this pessimism by noting that it would be an apartment of Jeka's administration, not A & L, but in the face of so many "successes" managed by him, I can not have that attitude.

:cool:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I wish I could counter this pessimism by noting that it would be an apartment of Jeka's administration, not A & L, but in the face of so many "successes" managed by him, I can not have that attitude.

:cool:

Except the choice of apartment. 

This is a larger apartment, means the camera work needs some sense of perfectionism and much hard work. something Jeka  struggles with.

The best apartment layout ie have seen by far is Katie and Phil's. It is decent size and comfortable for participants. At the same time, it is a perfect layout for VHTV camera setup, no chance for privacy :)

• Like 2