Betty & Rick Part #1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I'm sure it is, it could never happen to me, if Guy saw 2 guys f'ng me, his head would explode !

he's not a voyeur. i like watching. wish i could still do stuff like that. but most of my friends weren't progressive either. but you only live once!:blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tweety said:

They are both glistening with sweat.

bandicam_2018-02-28_17-35-38-032.jpg

She loves that froggy style, doesn't she? I imagine this is awesome with a big guy, I'm not mentioning any names, but I get about 2 inches actually in me with this position, still lots of fun!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol imagine your boss watching, Ash :biggrin::biggrin:

I would hope she would jump right in, her boyfriend is about 20 years younger than she is, and is a real hunk, he can pile on if he wishes! I'm daydreaming of course

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stigeriksson16 said:

Fan, "Bull" fucked Betty almost without interruption for 3 1/2 hours, with that woman, the trigger would come in 5 minutes

Are you kidding? 31/2 hours!!? 30 minutes is pretty good for us on a weeknight, 45 maybe including some foreplay, weekends are a different story, but I can give all i got and take all I need in an hour, unless we're just "messing around" with each other for a good start. More power to them though!!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Are you kidding? 31/2 hours!!? 30 minutes is pretty good for us on a weeknight, 45 maybe including some foreplay, weekends are a different story, but I can give all i got and take all I need in an hour, unless we're just "messing around" with each other for a good start. More power to them though!!

the 1st night he fucked her 3 times & got 2 bj's in the kitchen. 2nd night 2 fucks in bed, 1 fuck & 1 bj in kitchen. 3rd night 2 fucks in bed, tried for a 3rd but passed out while betty was jerking him of. it went something like that. anyway i think she likes him!:biggrin:

• Like 2