Betty & Rick Part #1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sex with Henry in their new apt on thier first night. Rick sleeps on the couch. She obviuously has very strong feelings for Henry. If I were Mira, I'd be worried about Betty. This place is disturbing. Blah!

Sorry Amy. I can't find any evidence for this assumption. Only that Rick is a little older?

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'll just say this. I don't accept these kinds of relationships. To me it gives the impression that he "bought" her. I would never be able to rob the life of a young woman for my own pleasure, knowing that she was sacrificing her love and pleasure for my financial aid and not for her love of me. I can think of nothing that would convince me that she would ever date or marry such a man without some form of financial payout. To me, that makes her his property. Sorry, I probably won't be watching this apt very much.

don't be so sensitive Amy, life can be cruel sometimes :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'll just say this. I don't accept these kinds of relationships. To me it gives the impression that he "bought" her. I would never be able to rob the life of a young woman for my own pleasure, knowing that she was sacrificing her love and pleasure for my financial aid and not for her love of me. I can think of nothing that would convince me that she would ever date or marry such a man without some form of financial payout. To me, that makes her his property. Sorry, I probably won't be watching this apt very much.

I think Mira need to tell Henry to hit the road, he keeps fucking other girls without her this is disrespecting Mira. JMO

Myself absoluty nothing against about Henry having sexy with her but..couldn't he had wait till for exemple tomorrow and let the open hours just for the couple?I mean the house opens and the "first" sex it's not from the house couple but from her and guest.

3 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I think Mira need to tell Henry to hit the road, he keeps fucking other girls without her this is disrespecting Mira. JMO

Well I think we should let decide Mira & Henry what is disrespectful before judging them here. :angel:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Can't help it! I am sensitive about such things. Swinging I can understand, but let your man fuck other women without you present just seems to me going too far, especially when this girl has so much affection for Henry and she is married to an old man who can't even be the first one to pleasure her on the first night i their apt.  That to me that is fucked up!

It's unusual for sure. And might get quite interesting :biggrin:

When I wanted an older couple in VH wasn't precisely someone like Betty and Ricky..look how great Vicki and Kate mom and dad look,those were the ones I would like...some very hot older residents.Gess Betty looks ok,but v&k mom..........

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Can't help it! I am sensitive about such things. Swinging I can understand, but let your man fuck other women without you present just seems to me going too far, especially when this girl has so much affection for Henry and she is married to an old man who can't even be the first one to pleasure her on the first night i their apt.  That to me that is fucked up!

Totally agree Amy. I lke Henry but at times like this I really start to go off him.